'Idol Radio' Kim Jae-hwan "'sister' Lee Seung-gi 'is my girl' to follow"

Singer Kim Jae-hwan boasted a breathtaking breath with Idol Radio Special DJ Jeong Se-woon.Kim Jae-hwan was cheered by fans on MBC standard FM Idol radio broadcast on December 18, saying, Idol who wants to do a duet is Jeong Se-woon.Jeong Se-woon also attended the 2019 Kim Jae-hwan solo concert exhibition; held on the 14th-15th as a guest.In addition, Kim Jae-hwan, Park Ji-hoon, Ha Sung-woon, and Yoon Do Hyun, who were group Wanna One, were named on the guest list.Kim Jae-hwan said, Before my debut, I had a song Battle with Yoon Do Hyun in a program.I sang In front of the Autumn Post Office and I have a memory of winning (the senior). I had a chance to sing the song again with my senior at the big concert hall and I almost cried when I joined.I also became more familiar with shooting the travel program together. Kim Jae-hwan also had time to introduce the new album, which he participated in the entire song.Kim Jae-hwan explained the title song I need time as a song that depicts a picture of a person who does not know what to do in regret and longing.Kim Jae-hwan taught the point choreographer Time and Space Dance to Jin Se-woon and revealed the aspect of the dancer.When the song Sister (NUNA) was released, Kim Jae-hwan said, There is no song that follows Lee Seung-gis My Girl and Shinys My sister is too pretty.(The song) is Kim Jae-hwans sister. I would like to ask all of you to pay attention to the singers all over the country.Kim Jae-hwan also said, I call the sister in three letters, and showed the charm of noon to stir listeners.Kim Jae-hwan said, I have never been so charming to Haru since I was born, but he challenged all of his Nako Hae Song, Yum Yom Song and Kim Jae-hwan said, I have been working for a long time, but it took three days to record. I recorded two songs in Haru.The release plan is a secret, he added, amplifying fans expectations.Kim Jae-hwan, who went to the Idol Radio resale patent corner medley dance, said After Party, Sister (NUNA), Feat.Park Woo-jin Of AB6IX) performed the performance of the MOMENT album, which showed the colorful charm of Mark Ronsons Uptown Funk (Feat).Bruno Mars) also reproduced once again and showed off the aspect of dancing machine.Kim Jae-hwan, who recently appeared in Sugar Man 3 and won the championship with a new arrangement of Yang Jun-ils Rebecca, said, I thought I would like to win.But the other team (Hopipola) was so good, he said, revealing the behind-the-scenes, The stage I prepared in two days because I did not have enough time.Finally, Kim Jae-hwan told fans, I am always so grateful and happy to have you, and I hope you will be proud to see me working hard and growing.I will continue to try to be a proud singer who can boast anywhere, so please support me together. Park Su-in
Singer Kim Jae-hwan boasted a breathtaking breath with Idol Radio Special DJ Jeong Se-woon.Kim Jae-hwan was cheered by fans on MBC standard FM Idol radio broadcast on December 18, saying, Idol who wants to do a duet is Jeong Se-woon.Jeong Se-woon also attended the 2019 Kim Jae-hwan solo concert exhibition; held on the 14th-15th as a guest.In addition, Kim Jae-hwan, Park Ji-hoon, Ha Sung-woon, and Yoon Do Hyun, who were group Wanna One, were named on the guest list.Kim Jae-hwan said, Before my debut, I had a song Battle with Yoon Do Hyun in a program.I sang In front of the Autumn Post Office and I have a memory of winning (the senior). I had a chance to sing the song again with my senior at the big concert hall and I almost cried when I joined.I also became more familiar with shooting the travel program together. Kim Jae-hwan also had time to introduce the new album, which he participated in the entire song.Kim Jae-hwan explained the title song I need time as a song that depicts a picture of a person who does not know what to do in regret and longing.Kim Jae-hwan taught the point choreographer Time and Space Dance to Jin Se-woon and revealed the aspect of the dancer.When the song Sister (NUNA) was released, Kim Jae-hwan said, There is no song that follows Lee Seung-gis My Girl and Shinys My sister is too pretty.(The song) is Kim Jae-hwans sister. I would like to ask all of you to pay attention to the singers all over the country.Kim Jae-hwan also said, I call the sister in three letters, and showed the charm of noon to stir listeners.Kim Jae-hwan said, I have never been so charming to Haru since I was born, but he challenged all of his Nako Hae Song, Yum Yom Song and Kim Jae-hwan said, I have been working for a long time, but it took three days to record. I recorded two songs in Haru.The release plan is a secret, he added, amplifying fans expectations.Kim Jae-hwan, who went to the Idol Radio resale patent corner medley dance, said After Party, Sister (NUNA), Feat.Park Woo-jin Of AB6IX) performed the performance of the MOMENT album, which showed the colorful charm of Mark Ronsons Uptown Funk (Feat).Bruno Mars) also reproduced once again and showed off the aspect of dancing machine.Kim Jae-hwan, who recently appeared in Sugar Man 3 and won the championship with a new arrangement of Yang Jun-ils Rebecca, said, I thought I would like to win.But the other team (Hopipola) was so good, he said, revealing the behind-the-scenes, The stage I prepared in two days because I did not have enough time.Finally, Kim Jae-hwan told fans, I am always so grateful and happy to have you, and I hope you will be proud to see me working hard and growing.I will continue to try to be a proud singer who can boast anywhere, so please support me together. Park Su-in

Singer Kim Jae-hwan boasted a breathtaking breath with 'Idol Radio' Special DJ Jeong Se-woon.

Kim Jae-hwan was cheered by fans on MBC standard FM 'Idol radio' broadcast on December 18, saying, "Idol who wants to do a duet is Jeong Se-woon." Jeong Se-woon also attended the 2019 Kim Jae-hwan solo concert exhibition; held on the 14th-15th as a guest.

In addition, Kim Jae-hwan, Park Ji-hoon, Ha Sung-woon, and Yoon Do Hyun, who were group Wanna One, were named on the guest list. Kim Jae-hwan said, "Before my debut, I had a song Battle with Yoon Do Hyun in a program. I sang “In front of the Autumn Post Office” and I have a memory of winning (the senior). I had a chance to sing the song again with my senior at the big concert hall and I almost cried when I joined. I also became more familiar with shooting the travel program together. "

Kim Jae-hwan also had time to introduce the new album, which he participated in the entire song. Kim Jae-hwan explained the title song 'I need time' as "a song that depicts a picture of a person who does not know what to do in regret and longing." Kim Jae-hwan taught the point choreographer 'Time and Space Dance' to Jin Se-woon and revealed the aspect of the dancer.

When the song 'sister (NUNA)' was released, Kim Jae-hwan said, "There is no song that follows Lee Seung-gi's 'My Girl' and Shiny's 'My sister is too pretty'. (The song) is Kim Jae-hwan’s “sister.” I would like to ask all of you to pay attention to the Singers all over the country.” Kim Jae-hwan also said, "I call the sister in three letters," and showed the charm of "noon" to stir listeners. Kim Jae-hwan said, "I have never been so charming to Haru since I was born," but he challenged all of his "Nako Hae Song", "Yum Yom Song" and "

Kim Jae-hwan said, "I have been working for a long time, but it took three days to record. I recorded two songs in Haru." The release plan is a secret, "he added, amplifying fans' expectations.

Kim Jae-hwan, who went to the 'Idol Radio' resale patent corner medley dance, said 'After Party', 'sister (NUNA)', 'Feat. Park Woo-jin Of AB6IX) performed the performance of the MOMENT album, which showed the colorful charm of Mark Ronson's Uptown Funk (Feat). Bruno Mars) also reproduced once again and showed off the aspect of 'dancing machine'.

Kim Jae-hwan, who recently appeared in Sugar Man 3 and won the championship with a new arrangement of Yang Jun-il's Rebecca, said, "I thought I would like to win. But the other team (Hopipola) was so good," he said, revealing the behind-the-scenes, "The stage I prepared in two days because I did not have enough time."

Finally, Kim Jae-hwan told fans, "I am always so grateful and happy to have you, and I hope you will be proud to see me working hard and growing. I will continue to try to be a proud Singer who can boast anywhere, so please support me together. "

Park Su-in