'D-1' Kim Feel unveils first Music album Jacket 'in a subtle mood'

Singer Kim Feel has released her first Music album Image.Kim Feel posted the Jacket Image of the first Music album Yours, syncerely on the official SNS on the 12th.Kim Feel in the public photo completed the subtle atmosphere as the eyes were covered by several hands.I expressed my excuse for myself by covering my appearance with the hands of other egos in me.His album will feature his own songs by Kim Feel, including the title song Excuse; Kim Feel will deliver sympathy through this album.Kim Feel will release his first Music album on the 13th, followed by a solo concert Cullus from the 20th to the 22nd and meet with fans.

Singer Kim Feel has released her first Music album Image.

Kim Feel posted the Jacket Image of the first Music album "Yours, syncerely" on the official SNS on the 12th.

Kim Feel in the public photo completed the subtle atmosphere as the eyes were covered by several hands. I expressed my 'excuse' for myself by covering my appearance with the hands of other egos in me.

His album will feature his own songs by Kim Feel, including the title song "Excuse"; Kim Feel will deliver sympathy through this album.

Kim Feel will release his first Music album on the 13th, followed by a solo concert 'Cullus' from the 20th to the 22nd and meet with fans.