Junsu, Gong Yoo's House' First broadcast testimony ..10 years are full of excitement in entering the airwaves

Junsus agency, CJS Entertainment, posted a video of Junsu on the official Instagram on the 11th, along with an article entitled The message left to you by the observance on the first day of shooting the house of Gong Yoo.Junsu in the public video said, Good morning, everyone. Today I am somewhere to shoot Gong Yoos House.Junsu added, Im shooting so hard. Ill see you on the air day. See you later. He called for the first broadcast of Gong Yoos House.CJS Entertainment said, I have been waiting for 10 years.Today, we are stationary with compliance, he added, encouraging Should catch the premiere .Many netizens who have encountered this are responding in various ways such as I have been waiting for today and I am so happy to meet.On the other hand, MBC current affairs program Gong Yoos House starring Junsu will be broadcasted at 10:05 pm on November 11.

Junsu's agency, CJS Entertainment, posted a video of Junsu on the official Instagram on the 11th, along with an article entitled "The message left to you by the observance on the first day of shooting the house of Gong Yoo".

Junsu in the public video said, "Good morning, everyone. Today I am somewhere to shoot Gong Yoo's House'." Junsu added, "I'm shooting so hard. I'll see you on the air day. See you later." He called for the First broadcast of "Gong Yoo's House."

CJS Entertainment said, "I have been waiting for 10 years. Today, we are stationary with compliance, "he added, encouraging" Should catch the premiere ".

Many netizens who have encountered this are responding in various ways such as "I have been waiting for today" and "I am so happy to meet".

On the other hand, MBC current affairs program Gong Yoo's House' starring Junsu will be broadcasted at 10:05 pm on November 11.