Kwon Yuri, the impression I received from my fans..."Thank you very much."

Singer and Actor Kwon Yuri expressed his gratitude to fans.Kwon Yuri posted a picture on his Instagram on the 4th with an article entitled Thank you for thanking me.In the public photos, Kwon Yuri visited the Subway billboard celebrating his birthday and showed his efforts to write a note with the congratulations of his fans.The congratulatory comments of the netizens followed.Meanwhile, Kwon Yuri acted as the play Grandpa Henry and I last June.Photo: Kwon Yuri SNS

Singer and Actor Kwon Yuri expressed his gratitude to fans.

Kwon Yuri posted a picture on his Instagram on the 4th with an article entitled "Thank you for thanking me".

In the public photos, Kwon Yuri visited the Subway billboard celebrating his birthday and showed his efforts to write a note with the congratulations of his fans. The congratulatory comments of the netizens followed.

Meanwhile, Kwon Yuri acted as the play 'Grandpa Henry and I' last June.

Photo: Kwon Yuri SNS