April Na-eun, cold winter melting shy Smile

Singer and actor Lee Na-eun has revealed the innocent appearance of everyday life.Lee Na-eun posted two photos on his instagram on the 2nd, along with an article entitled Now its really cold.Lee Na-eun in the open photo is shyly smiled with a padding jumper.The netizens cheered her up, saying, I wear warmly and I am careful of the cold.On the other hand, MBC drama How I Found One Day starring April member Lee Na-eun ended on November 21st.Photo: Lee Na-eun SNS
Singer and actor Lee Na-eun has revealed the innocent appearance of everyday life.Lee Na-eun posted two photos on his instagram on the 2nd, along with an article entitled Now its really cold.Lee Na-eun in the open photo is shyly smiled with a padding jumper.The netizens cheered her up, saying, I wear warmly and I am careful of the cold.On the other hand, MBC drama How I Found One Day starring April member Lee Na-eun ended on November 21st.Photo: Lee Na-eun SNS

Singer and actor Lee Na-eun has revealed the innocent appearance of everyday life.

Lee Na-eun posted two photos on his instagram on the 2nd, along with an article entitled "Now it's really cold."

Lee Na-eun in the open photo is shyly Smiled with a padding jumper. The netizens cheered her up, saying, "I wear warmly" and "I am careful of the cold."

On the other hand, MBC drama 'How I Found One Day' starring April member Lee Na-eun ended on November 21st.

Photo: Lee Na-eun SNS