Jaejoong, deep and dreamy eyes .. Middle famous magazine cover decoration

Singer and actor Jaejoong has graced the December issue cover of Chinas famous style magazine Sozac (CHIC).On the 29th, CJS Entertainment said, On the 24th, various photos were released along with the cover of Jaejoongs picture, which was selected as a cover model for the special edition of China Sozac (CHIC) through Weibo and various SNS channels.We renewed our legend once again through a picture of Jaejoong in various high-brand clothing, and we have gained charisma with unique visuals, and we have taken away all the minds of continental fans and domestic fans, he said.Jaejoong wears a black shirt and coat with a winter atmosphere, and points with a gold necklace. Jaejoongs intense eyes in the photo rob his eyes.In another pictorial, Jaejoong added a sophisticated look by wearing a light blue shirt with silver decorations and a belt full of gin and black pants.Especially, Jaejoong has created a different atmosphere from the expression of chic and dreamy charm to the expression of deep eyes and aura.In the interview after the photo shoot, Jaejoong revealed the truthful stories he had been thinking about from his debut to the present, as well as the worries about the new 2020.In particular, Jaejoong expressed his gratitude to the fans who always conveyed love and Cheering to him throughout the interview.Jaejoong said, If I had a chance in Shanghai, which I had a lot of work, I would like to go back to the name of my trip. I did not work in China much. Nevertheless, many fans always send me Cheering.I will try to have the opportunity to go to China not only on my personal schedule but also on my official schedule. Jaejoong will hold an Asian tour concert with the release of a new album next January.
Singer and actor Jaejoong has graced the December issue cover of Chinas famous style magazine Sozac (CHIC).On the 29th, CJS Entertainment said, On the 24th, various photos were released along with the cover of Jaejoongs picture, which was selected as a cover model for the special edition of China Sozac (CHIC) through Weibo and various SNS channels.We renewed our legend once again through a picture of Jaejoong in various high-brand clothing, and we have gained charisma with unique visuals, and we have taken away all the minds of continental fans and domestic fans, he said.Jaejoong wears a black shirt and coat with a winter atmosphere, and points with a gold necklace. Jaejoongs intense eyes in the photo rob his eyes.In another pictorial, Jaejoong added a sophisticated look by wearing a light blue shirt with silver decorations and a belt full of gin and black pants.Especially, Jaejoong has created a different atmosphere from the expression of chic and dreamy charm to the expression of deep eyes and aura.In the interview after the photo shoot, Jaejoong revealed the truthful stories he had been thinking about from his debut to the present, as well as the worries about the new 2020.In particular, Jaejoong expressed his gratitude to the fans who always conveyed love and Cheering to him throughout the interview.Jaejoong said, If I had a chance in Shanghai, which I had a lot of work, I would like to go back to the name of my trip. I did not work in China much. Nevertheless, many fans always send me Cheering.I will try to have the opportunity to go to China not only on my personal schedule but also on my official schedule. Jaejoong will hold an Asian tour concert with the release of a new album next January.

Singer and Actor Jaejoong has graced the December issue cover of China's famous style magazine Sozac (CHIC).

On the 29th, CJS Entertainment said, "On the 24th, various photos were released along with the cover of Jaejoong's picture, which was selected as a cover model for the special edition of China Sozac (CHIC) through Weibo and various SNS channels. “We renewed our legend once again through a picture of Jaejoong in various high-brand clothing, and we have gained charisma with unique visuals, and we have taken away all the minds of continental fans and domestic fans,” he said.

Jaejoong wears a black shirt and coat with a winter atmosphere, and points with a gold necklace. Jaejoong's intense eyes in the photo rob his eyes. In another pictorial, Jaejoong added a sophisticated look by wearing a light blue shirt with silver decorations and a belt full of gin and black pants.

Especially, Jaejoong has created a different atmosphere from the expression of chic and dreamy charm to the expression of deep eyes and aura.

In the Interview after the photo shoot, Jaejoong revealed the truthful stories he had been thinking about from his debut to the present, as well as the worries about the new 2020. In particular, Jaejoong expressed his gratitude to the fans who always conveyed love and Cheering to him throughout the Interview.

Jaejoong said, "If I had a chance in Shanghai, which I had a lot of work, I would like to go back to the name of my trip. I did not work in China much. Nevertheless, many fans always send me Cheering. I will try to have the opportunity to go to China not only on my personal schedule but also on my official schedule. "

Jaejoong will hold an Asian tour concert with the release of a new album next January.