Lina, I'm impressed by Cheering for Jang Seung-jo's snack car "I love my husband the best."

Singer and Actor Lina was moved by her husbands surprise gift.On December 7, she wrote to her instagram, Can you be so surprised. Im impressed. Thank you. Love you. Bunch. Husband.I love you. In the photo, Lina stands in front of a snack car sent by her husband Jang Seung-jo and draws a heart with her hand.I love Lynne Arubit. Sweeney Todd is the most. Fighting to the end. I feel Jang Seung-jos affection for his wife, Lynah.The netizens who saw this responded such as a good couple to see, It is so good to see each other Cheering while each of you is working together and Do you want to be strong.Lee Ha-na

Singer and Actor Lina was moved by her husband's surprise gift.

On December 7, she wrote to her instagram, "Can you be so surprised. I'm impressed. Thank you. Love you. Bunch. Husband. I love you. "

In the photo, Lina stands in front of a snack car sent by her husband Jang Seung-jo and draws a heart with her hand. I love Lynne Arubit. Sweeney Todd is the most. Fighting to the end. "I feel Jang Seung-jo's affection for his wife, Lynah.

The netizens who saw this responded such as "a good couple to see", "It is so good to see each other Cheering while each of you is working together" and "Do you want to be strong".

Lee Ha-na