Running Man' Yoo Byung-jae, Jeon So-min Loveline Iron Wall "Not No No"

Comedian Yoo Byung-jae has completely blocked her chances of a love line with Jeon So-min.On SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the night of the 8th, the strong infant Yoo Byung-jae Lee Hee-jin appeared as a guest and performed a race with the members.On this day, Yoo Byung-jae said, A cute woman is an ideal type when she tells about ideal type while eating during the game.The members drove the storm with Jeon So-min, and Yoo Byung-jae said, The appearance is not cute style but cute, but there should be many loopholes.When the members mentioned Jeon So-min again, Yoo Byung-jae asserted that I am not doing something hard, but I have to have a loophole in the middle of it. I am cute, but I do not know it myself.Jeon So-min said, I like a man without a beard, and Yoo Byung-jae smiled awkwardly and said, Its good.

Comedian Yoo Byung-jae has completely blocked her chances of a love line with Jeon So-min.

On SBS Running Man', which was broadcast on the night of the 8th, the strong infant Yoo Byung-jae Lee Hee-jin appeared as a guest and performed a Race with the members.

On this day, Yoo Byung-jae said, "A cute woman is an ideal type" when she tells about ideal type while eating during the game. The members drove the storm with Jeon So-min, and Yoo Byung-jae said, "The appearance is not cute style but cute, but there should be many loopholes."

When the members mentioned Jeon So-min again, Yoo Byung-jae asserted that "I am not doing something hard, but I have to have a loophole in the middle of it." "I am cute, but I do not know it myself." Jeon So-min said, "I like a man without a beard," and Yoo Byung-jae smiled awkwardly and said, "It's good."