All The Butlers' Kim Byung-man, New ZeaLand 'Bickman Land' First public "It takes four years to imagine"

Comedian Kim Byung-mans Land of Bottle was unveiled for the first time.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 15th, Master Kim Byung-man appeared on a light aircraft.Kim Byung-man invited Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-hyung and Yoo Seong-jae as Land of Byeonman.The Land of Bottle in New Zealand was a haven created by Kim Byung-man himself.There were two double-storey houses, a pagoda, and a small fireplace in Byeongman Land.It took me four years to make this happen, Kim Byung-man said. It was originally a place where logging and unnecessary trees were piled up, and I became a game character and finished the bottle-only Land.Even Kim Byung-man is a place that has only been a third of the earth.I came here to make the things I imagined one by one real, he said. It is a place that realizes things I imagined without damaging nature.I wanted to create a camping ground-like space where I and my friends can enjoy together. The start of the morning was the sound of excavators and chain saws; all the cast members fell in love with Kim Byung-mans Manuka Honey toast.Lee Seung-gi praised it as the best food Ive had in three months; they have since also challenged Kingfish fishing.Photo: All The Butlers broadcast capture

Comedian Kim Byung-man's "Land of Bottle" was unveiled for the first time.

On sbs All The Butlers' broadcast on the 15th, Master Kim Byung-man appeared on a light aircraft. Kim Byung-man invited Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-hyung and Yoo Seong-jae as 'Land of Byeonman'. The 'Land of Bottle' in New ZeaLand was a haven created by Kim Byung-man himself.

There were two double-storey houses, a pagoda, and a small fireplace in 'Byeongman Land'. "It took me four years to make this happen," Kim Byung-man said. "It was originally a place where logging and unnecessary trees were piled up, and I became a game character and finished the bottle-only Land."

Even Kim Byung-man is a place that has only been a third of the earth. "I came here to make the things I imagined one by one real," he said. "It is a place that realizes things I imagined without damaging nature. I wanted to create a camping ground-like space where I and my friends can enjoy together. "

The start of the morning was the sound of excavators and chain saws; all the cast members fell in love with Kim Byung-man's Manuka Honey toast. Lee Seung-gi praised it as "the best food I've had in three months"; they have since also challenged Kingfish fishing.

Photo: All The Butlers' broadcast capture