Running Man' Lee Hee-Jin "I didn't get Kan Mi-youn bouquet because I wasn't confident to marry within six months"

Lee Hee-Jin, a former Baby V.O.X, will be released on SBS Running Man, where he testified against team member Kan Mi-youns Wedding ceremony bouquet.Lee Hee-Jin will appear for the first time in Running Man, which will be broadcast on the 8th.Recently, he reported on his visit to Wedding ceremony of Kan Mi-youn and boasted an unchanging friendship between Baby V.O.X members.However, Lee Hee-Jin said, I did not receive the Wedding ceremony bouquet. If I do not get a bouquet and marry within six months, I have to live my life solo.I did not get a bouquet because I was not confident to marry within six months. I know how to not marry within six months of being given a bouquet, said Jeon So-min, an official love affairr with a solo camaraderie, who had a sense of solololombry, to Lee Hee-Jin, initiating the secrets that were told by the rumor, drawing laughter from everyone.What will be the bouquet-related honey tips that Jeon So-min has initiated to Lee Hee-Jin at 5 pm on the 8th.

Lee Hee-Jin, a former Baby V.O.X, will be released on SBS Running Man', where he testified against team member Kan Mi-youn's Wedding ceremony bouquet.

Lee Hee-Jin will appear for the first time in Running Man', which will be broadcast on the 8th. Recently, he reported on his visit to Wedding ceremony of Kan Mi-youn and boasted an unchanging friendship between Baby V.O.X members. However, Lee Hee-Jin said, "I did not receive the Wedding ceremony bouquet." "If I do not get a bouquet and marry within six months, I have to live my life solo. I did not get a bouquet because I was not confident to marry within six months. "

“I know how to not marry within six months of being given a bouquet,” said Jeon So-min, an official love affairr with a solo camaraderie, who had a sense of solololombry, to Lee Hee-Jin, initiating the secrets that were told by the rumor, drawing laughter from everyone.

What will be the bouquet-related honey tips that Jeon So-min has initiated to Lee Hee-Jin at 5 pm on the 8th.