Why did you let Running Man' Baby V.O.X Lee Hee-Jin, Kan Mi-youn Wedding ceremony bouquets go?

On SBS Running Man, Lee Hee-Jin, who is from Baby V.O.X, will reveal the story of the team member Kan Mi-youns Wedding ceremony bouquet.Lee Hee-Jin, who recently appeared on Running Man, revealed his unchanging friendship among Baby V.O.X members, referring to the news that he had been to Kan Mi-youn Wedding ceremony.However, Lee Hee-Jin said, I did not receive the Wedding ceremony bouquet. If I do not get a bouquet and marry within six months, I have to live my life solo.I did not get a bouquet because I was not confident to marry within six months. I know how to not marry in six months after I get a bouquet, said Jeon So-min, an official love affair with solo camaraderie, who told Lee Hee-Jin that he knew how to get married in six months.For more information on what honey tips Jeon So-min has initiated to Lee Hee-Jin, please visit Running Man, which will be broadcast at 5 pm on the 8th.

On SBS Running Man', Lee Hee-Jin, who is from Baby V.O.X, will reveal the story of the team member Kan Mi-youn's Wedding ceremony bouquet.

Lee Hee-Jin, who recently appeared on Running Man, revealed his unchanging friendship among Baby V.O.X members, referring to the news that he had been to Kan Mi-youn Wedding ceremony.

However, Lee Hee-Jin said, "I did not receive the Wedding ceremony bouquet." "If I do not get a bouquet and marry within six months, I have to live my life solo. I did not get a bouquet because I was not confident to marry within six months. "

“I know how to not marry in six months after I get a bouquet,” said Jeon So-min, an official love affair with solo camaraderie, who told Lee Hee-Jin that he knew how to get married in six months.

For more information on what honey tips Jeon So-min has initiated to Lee Hee-Jin, please visit Running Man, which will be broadcast at 5 pm on the 8th.