Running Man' aoa Complete First appearance "debut 8 years, I feel the physical Meru" Surprise Confessionss

AOA participated in the recent recording and showed the hit song medley to the new song stage, making the scene atmosphere hot, and It is so glorious that AOA complete body appears in Running Man.I decided to designate today as an anniversary. Yoo Jae-Suk asked, AOA is the eighth year of debut. Is there anything different from the beginning of debut? AOA, who was worried for a long time, said, I feel physical Meruations.When I practice choreography, my breathing becomes bigger and bigger in age order. On the same day, AOA members showed off the aspect of Daese by showing off the sense of entertainment.In the trick mission, which is the main specialty of the members, it shows the acting ability that surpasses the members, and it shows the hot pack in the inside and attracts attention.It is warmer than fashion now. I like this much better.

aoa participated in the recent recording and showed the hit song medley to the new song stage, making the scene atmosphere hot, and "It is so glorious that aoa complete body appears in Running Man'. I decided to designate today as an anniversary. "

Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "aoa is the eighth year of debut. Is there anything different from the beginning of debut?" aoa, who was worried for a long time, said, "I feel physical Meruations. When I practice choreography, my breathing becomes bigger and bigger in age order. "

On the same day, aoa members showed off the aspect of 'Daese' by showing off the sense of entertainment. In the trick mission, which is the main specialty of the members, it shows the acting ability that surpasses the members, and it shows the hot pack in the inside and attracts attention. It is warmer than fashion now. I like this much better. "