'SBS Entertainment Grand prize' Yoo Jae-Suk hits Grand prize for 4 years with a record of 16.7%

According to Nielsen Korea on the 29th, 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize, which was broadcasted at Sangam SBS Prism Tower in Mapo-gu, Seoul, took the first place in the same time zone with 8.5% of the first part and 13.1% of the second part (based on the metropolitan area furniture TV viewer ratings).The 2049 Target TV viewer ratings, which are the main indicators of advertising officials and lead the topic, were also ranked first in the same time zone with 5.1%, and the moment when Yoo Jae Suk was called Grand Prize winner was the best one minute with TV viewer ratings soaring to 16.7% per minute.Yoo Jae-Suk, who has been leading the Running Man for nine years, said, If I received the Grand Prize, I wanted to receive the Running Man members and I am sorry that I received a big prize alone.I am grateful for the effort and sweating together while relying on each other. I am grateful to many fans who save Running Man. The store entertainment variety is losing ground, he said.Nevertheless, I am grateful to the many crew, members, and guests who have been on the road together. I hope you two will do everything you want to do to be comfortable in the heavens, he said, mourning the late Kuhara and Sully, who had a relationship as guests.I think that these days are ordinary and comfortable, and I am grateful for my daily life.I am grateful again for the sweat and effort of many people who have spent their precious daily life. I do not know what I will show next year, but I will work hard to pioneer the way that others do not go and make it a program that will create many new entertainers.The award went to Baekjong One, the Old Restaurant of Baekjong and Matnam Square. Baekjong One said, I dont know if I deserve this award.In addition to me, there are many people who have tried to give laughter and pleasure in the midst of hardship this year, and I will do my best to help the self-employed and farmers and fishermen who are suffering in the alley market.I will try harder to see hope. Lee Seung-gi of Deacons and Little Forest won the Producers Award, Kim Sung-joo, Choi Sung-guk, Kim Jong-guk, Hong Jin-young Lee, and Yang Se-chan, Lee Sang-yoon, Kim Hee-chul and Yoon Sang-hyun won the Excellence Prize.In addition, this years Best Program Award was won by Baekjong Ones Alley Restaurant, which has been steadily loved by viewers with high topicality every time.Next up is the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize Award category

According to Nielsen Korea on the 29th, '2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize', which was broadcasted at Sangam SBS Prism Tower in Mapo-gu, Seoul, took the first place in the same time zOne with 8.5% of the first part and 13.1% of the second part (based on the metropolitan area furniture TV viewer ratings). The 2049 Target TV viewer ratings, which are the main indicators of advertising officials and lead the topic, were also ranked first in the same time zOne with 5.1%, and the moment when Yoo Jae Suk was called Grand prize winner was the best One minute with TV viewer ratings soaring to 16.7% per minute.

Yoo Jae-Suk, who has been leading the Running Man' for nine years, said, "If I received the Grand prize, I wanted to receive the Running Man' members and I am sorry that I received a big prize alOne." I am grateful for the effort and sweating together while relying on each other. I am grateful to many fans who save Running Man'. " “The store entertainment variety is losing ground,” he said. Nevertheless, I am grateful to the many crew, members, and guests who have been on the road together. "

"I hope you two will do everything you want to do to be comfortable in the heavens," he said, mourning the late Kuhara and Sully, who had a relationship as guests. "I think that these days are ordinary and comfortable, and I am grateful for my daily life. I am grateful again for the sweat and effort of many people who have spent their precious daily life. "I do not know what I will show next year, but I will work hard to piOneer the way that others do not go and make it a program that will create many new entertainers."

The award went to Baekjong One, the “Old Restaurant of Baekjong” and “Matnam Square.” Baekjong One said, “I don’t know if I deserve this award. In addition to me, there are many people who have tried to give laughter and pleasure in the midst of hardship this year, and I will do my best to help the self-employed and farmers and fishermen who are suffering in the alley market. I will try harder to see hope. "

Lee Seung-gi of Deacons and Little Forest won the Producers Award, Kim Sung-joo, Choi Sung-guk, Kim Jong-guk, Hong Jin-young Lee, and Yang Se-chan, Lee Sang-yoon, Kim Hee-chul and Yoon Sang-hyun won the Excellence Prize. In addition, this year's Best Program Award was won by Baekjong One's Alley Restaurant, which has been steadily loved by viewers with high topicality every time.

Next up is the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize Award category