All The Butlers', Best Teamwork Award Award...Lee Seung-gi "New Member In"

The SBS entertainment program All The Butlers team won the Best Teamwork Award.On the night of the 28th, 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize was held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, as a society of broadcasters Kim Sung-joo, gag woman Park Na-rae and announcer.First of all, it has been two years since I did All The Butlers, said Yoo Sung-jae, who delivered the awards testimony on the day.I love my members so much as the youngest and I am very strong. I am sorry that I can not get a lot of tee. I have met many masters for two years, but my best masters are my brothers. Lee Seung-gi also said, I am actually happy to hear that from next year, one more team member will come in and join us.I hope you will expect it through broadcasting.

The sbs entertainment program All The Butlers' team won the Best Teamwork Award.

On the night of the 28th, '2019 sbs entertainment Grand Prize' was held at sbs Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, as a society of broadcasters Kim Sung-joo, gag woman Park Na-rae and announcer.

"First of all, it has been two years since I did All The Butlers'," said Yoo Sung-jae, who delivered the Awards testimony on the day. I love my members so much as the youngest and I am very strong. I am sorry that I can not get a lot of tee. I have met many masters for two years, but my best masters are my brothers. "

Lee Seung-gi also said, "I am actually happy to hear that from next year, one more team member will come in and join us. I hope you will expect it through broadcasting. "