"All The Butlers" Best Teamwork Award...Lee Seung-gi "One more New Year team member comes in"

Members Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae, who are appearing on All The Butlers, attended the 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards ceremony held at the Sangam SBS Prism Tower in Mapo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th.Yook Sungjae said, It has been almost two years since I did All The Butlers.I met several masters, but I think the best master is Lee Seung-gi Lee Sang-yoon Yang Se-hyeong Next year, New Year will bring in one team member, and I hope you watch it on the air, Lee Seung-gi added.On this day, SBS Entertainment Grand Prize was hosted by announcer Kim Sung-joo, Cho Jung-sik and gag woman Park Na-rae.The total number of entertainment programs that illuminated SBS this year, including Baek Jong-wons Alley Restaurant, Ugly Our Little, Dongsangmong 2-Youre My Destiny, All The Butlers and Burning Youth.

Members Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae, who are appearing on All The Butlers, attended the 2019 sbs entertainment Awards ceremony held at the Sangam sbs Prism Tower in Mapo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th.

Yook Sungjae said, "It has been almost two years since I did All The Butlers'. I met several masters, but I think the best master is Lee Seung-gi Lee Sang-yoon Yang Se-hyeong "

“Next year, New Year will bring in one team member, and I hope you watch it on the air,” Lee Seung-gi added.

On this day, sbs entertainment Grand Prize was hosted by announcer Kim Sung-joo, Cho Jung-sik and gag woman Park Na-rae. The total number of entertainment programs that illuminated sbs this year, including Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant, Ugly Our Little, Dongsangmong 2-You're My Destiny, All The Butlers and Burning Youth.