All The Butlers' Best Teamwork Award ..Lee Seung-gi "New Year New Member Comes in"

Seoul = = SBS All The Butlers won the Best Teamwork Award at the 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards.The All The Butlers team took the stage to receive the Best Teamwork Award at the 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards, which was broadcast live from 9 pm on the 28th.Its been almost two years already, and as the youngest, I love my brothers so much and become a great force, and I am always sorry that I can not get a lot of tea from my brothers.I met many masters, but I think the best masters are my brothers. He said Lee Sang-yoon Lee Seung-gi Yang Se-hyeong.Lee Seung-gi said, I am grateful for receiving such a teamwork award. From next years New Year, one more team member will come in and join a new member.I hope you will watch it on the air. I will show you better teamwork.

Seoul = = SBS All The Butlers' won the Best Teamwork Award at the 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards.

The All The Butlers' team took the stage to receive the Best Teamwork Award at the 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards, which was broadcast live from 9 pm on the 28th.

"It's been almost two years already, and as the youngest, I love my brothers so much and become a great force, and I am always sorry that I can not get a lot of tea from my brothers. I met many masters, but I think the Best masters are my brothers. "He said Lee Sang-yoon Lee Seung-gi Yang Se-hyeong.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I am grateful for receiving such a teamwork award." From next year's New Year, one more team member will come in and join a new member. I hope you will watch it on the air. I will show you better teamwork. "