Lee Seung-gi, producer award Awards..."I'm glad to be big with sbs entertainment."

Lee Seung-gi, actor of SBS All The Butlers and Little Forest, won the producer award.On the night of the 28th, 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize was held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, as a society of broadcasters Kim Sung-joo, gag woman Park Na-rae and announcer.Lee Seung-gi said, I thought the four were over, but I am grateful for the prize.Looking back at SBSs entertainment museum in the past, I have grown up with many people and SBS Entertainment.I am happy to be able to participate in the awards ceremony as a member and to be professional together. All The Butlers has been well-preserved as a brotherhood in the Sunday entertainment called the battlefield.I would like to thank the viewers and thank the production crew who are suffering from the master. I hope that I will be able to repay them with a better professional next year. Thank you Kim Jong-wook PD for Little Forest and thank you for the production team. I am happy to finish well. Thank you and I will continue to work hard.

Lee Seung-gi, actor of sbs All The Butlers' and 'Little Forest', won the producer award.

On the night of the 28th, '2019 sbs entertainment Grand Prize' was held at sbs Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, as a society of broadcasters Kim Sung-joo, gag woman Park Na-rae and announcer.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I thought the four were over, but I am grateful for the prize. Looking back at sbs's entertainment museum in the past, I have grown up with many people and sbs entertainment. I am happy to be able to participate in the Awards ceremony as a member and to be professional together. "

"All The Butlers' has been well-preserved as a brotherhood in the Sunday entertainment called the battlefield. I would like to thank the viewers and thank the production crew who are suffering from the master. I hope that I will be able to repay them with a better professional next year. "

"Thank you Kim Jong-wook PD for 'Little Forest' and thank you for the production team. I am happy to finish well. Thank you and I will continue to work hard."