All The Butlers' Kim Byung-man, constant new Top Model .8.6% 'best minute'

According to Nielsen Korea, SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the 22nd (Sun), recorded 7.8% of furniture TV viewer ratings (hereinafter in the second part of the metropolitan area) and 3.1% of 2049 target TV viewer ratings, which were collected for young viewers aged 20 to 49.The scene where Master Kim Byung-man achieves another new goal attracted attention with the highest TV viewer ratings per minute up to 8.6%.On this day, Master Kim Byung-man, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Sung-jae, and Yang Se-hyung talked about dreams and Top Model while having dinner in a direct defense.Kim Byung-man said, I think you will continue to show something, Lee Seung-gi said, I really like Planes rather than to show them.I came here learning English one by one, which I had been having trouble with, he said, and after I got my pilots license, I thought of another goal.I want to learn in a country where flight is activated. There was also a moment of frustration for him: Kim Byung-man, who told the story of a spinal injury during a skydiving exercise in 2017, said, I do not give up.If you didnt hurt your back, you might not have rode Planes. After you got hurt, your dream changed. He said, You can go in any direction.You dont have to give up.Kim Byung-man also said, If I have a chance, I want to drive the 14-seater Planes.Kim Byung-man said, Dreams are the driving force behind me, I think they are my whip. He added, The goal is what drives me to run.When you achieve your dream, another dream comes up. I think your dream will end only if you die. The next day, Kim Byung-man led the members to the desert, saying, There is something I want to take.Kim Byung-man said, I used to see Son Ye-jin talking about the desert crossing in 2019 (Lee Seung-gi).So I want to keep that promise. The members followed Kim Byung-man into the desert, but this was not easy, and it was difficult to take a step forward because of the sun and sandy wind as well as the sand that fell on their feet.Lee Seung-gi said, My dream was desert, but I didnt know the desert was like this. But the view of the desert hilltop, which had overcome the hardships, made me forget the hardships.The members cheered on the beautiful scenery of Mother Nature.Finally, the place where Kim Byung-man headed with the members was Cape Leinga, north of New Zealand, where Kim Byung-man revealed another new goal.Its about adding a Seoul sign to signs that signal the direction of key cities around the world.I had a sign in the direction of Seoul while shooting the Jungles Law, and it was so windy that it disappeared, so it was one of the goals to re-attach it, he explained.Kim Byung-man and the members joined forces to put on signs, and Kim Byung-man added, I hope that our people will be proud of it.This scene, which Kim Byung-man and members joined together to achieve their goal together, gave a warm heart and won the best one minute with 8.6% of TV viewer ratings in Bundang.

According to Nielsen Korea, SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the 22nd (Sun), recorded 7.8% of furniture TV viewer ratings (hereinafter in the second part of the metropolitan area) and 3.1% of 2049 target TV viewer ratings, which were collected for young viewers aged 20 to 49. The scene where Master Kim Byung-man achieves another new goal attracted attention with the highest TV viewer ratings per minute up to 8.6%.

On this day, Master Kim Byung-man, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Sung-jae, and Yang Se-hyung talked about dreams and Top Model while having dinner in a direct defense. Kim Byung-man said, "I think you will continue to show something," Lee Seung-gi said, "I really like Planes rather than to show them. “I came here learning English one by one, which I had been having trouble with,” he said, “and after I got my pilot’s license, I thought of another goal. I want to learn in a country where flight is activated. "

There was also a moment of frustration for him: Kim Byung-man, who told the story of a spinal injury during a skydiving exercise in 2017, said, "I do not give up. “If you didn’t hurt your back, you might not have rode Planes. After you got hurt, your dream changed.” He said, “You can go in any direction. You don’t have to give up.”

Kim Byung-man also said, "If I have a chance, I want to drive the 14-seater Planes." Kim Byung-man said, “Dreams are the driving force behind me, I think they are my whip.” He added, “The goal is what drives me to run. When you achieve your dream, another dream comes up. I think your dream will end only if you die. "

The next day, Kim Byung-man led the members to the desert, saying, "There is something I want to take." Kim Byung-man said, "I used to see Son Ye-jin talking about the desert crossing in 2019 (Lee Seung-gi). So I want to keep that promise. "

The members followed Kim Byung-man into the desert, but this was not easy, and it was difficult to take a step forward because of the sun and sandy wind as well as the sand that fell on their feet. Lee Seung-gi said, “My dream was desert, but I didn’t know the desert was like this.” But the view of the desert hilltop, which had overcome the hardships, made me forget the hardships. The members cheered on the beautiful scenery of Mother Nature.

Finally, the place where Kim Byung-man headed with the members was Cape Leinga, north of New Zealand, where Kim Byung-man revealed another new goal. It's about adding a Seoul sign to signs that signal the direction of key cities around the world. “I had a sign in the direction of Seoul while shooting the “Jungle’s Law,” and it was so windy that it disappeared, so it was one of the goals to re-attach it,” he explained. Kim Byung-man and the members joined forces to put on signs, and Kim Byung-man added, "I hope that our people will be proud of it." This scene, which Kim Byung-man and members joined together to achieve their goal together, gave a warm heart and won the best one minute with 8.6% of TV viewer ratings in Bundang.