Shindong, wearing white knit, also slim figure "Why are you so handsome"

Group Super Junior Shindong has revealed its sloppy routine.Shindong told the personal Instagram on December 10: Shindongs YouTube live show ShindongSHOW is with us at 6pm this evening; which corner will we go to today?Is not it curious? In the photo, Shindong boasts a slim figure in a white knit with stripes.Fans who watched Shindongs posts responded, I think I lost a lot of weight with my cow! Why are you so handsome?Choi Yu-jin

group Super Junior Shindong has revealed its sloppy routine.

Shindong told the personal Instagram on December 10: "Shindong's YouTube live show ShindongSHOW is with us at 6pm this evening; which corner will we go to today? "Is not it curious?" In the photo, Shindong boasts a slim figure in a white knit with stripes.

Fans who watched Shindong's posts responded, "I think I lost a lot of weight with my cow!" "Why are you so handsome?"

Choi Yu-jin