"I'm not sure I'm going to marry...' Why didn't you let go of Baby V.O.X Lee Hee-Jin, Kan Mi-youn bouquet?

Lee Hee-Jin, from group Baby V.O.X, reveals why he turned down Kan Mi-youns bouquetIn the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which is broadcast today (8th), the story of Lee Hee-Jin, who is from Baby V.O.X, testified the team member Kan Mi-youns Wedding ceremony bouquet will be released.Lee Hee-Jin, who recently appeared on Running Man, revealed that he had been to Wedding ceremony of Kan Mi-youn and boasted the unchanging friendship of Baby V.O.X.Lee Hee-Jin said, I did not receive the Wedding ceremony bouquet. If I do not get a bouquet and marry within six months, I have to live my life solo.I did not get a bouquet because I was not confident to marry within six months. Comradeship (?Running Man official love man Jeon So-min told Lee Hee-Jin that he knew how to not marry in six months after receiving a bouquet.Lee Hee-Jin and all the performers are laughing.Running Man airs every Sunday at 5pm.Running Man

Lee Hee-Jin, from group Baby V.O.X, reveals why he turned down Kan Mi-youn's bouquet

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which is broadcast today (8th), the story of Lee Hee-Jin, who is from Baby V.O.X, testified the team member Kan Mi-youn's Wedding ceremony bouquet will be released.

Lee Hee-Jin, who recently appeared on Running Man', revealed that he had been to Wedding ceremony of Kan Mi-youn and boasted the unchanging friendship of Baby V.O.X. Lee Hee-Jin said, "I did not receive the Wedding ceremony bouquet." "If I do not get a bouquet and marry within six months, I have to live my life solo. I did not get a bouquet because I was not confident to marry within six months. "

Comradeship (? "Running Man official love man" Jeon So-min told Lee Hee-Jin that he knew how to not marry in six months after receiving a bouquet. Lee Hee-Jin and all the performers are laughing.

Running Man' airs every Sunday at 5pm.

Running Man'