Running Man' Lion Laynolds and Melanie Laurent, extraordinary Fun sense..."Introduced again."

Hollywood actors such as Lion Laynolds and Melanie Laurent appeared on Running Man and showed off their fun sense.Lion Laynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adriatic Arhona, who appeared in the Netflix film Six Underground, appeared as guests on SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 22nd.Lion Laynolds shared a hot hug with the members at the same time as he appeared, especially for Lee Kwang-soo, who called him giraffe.Im glad to be on Running Man, Lion Laynolds said, and Im looking forward to being the first victim here. He showed his members a finger heart and laughed.Melanie Laurent was determined to say, Were ready. Adriya Arhona said, Im glad you could come and thank you for inviting me.During the time of Ji Suk-jin also made headlines. Adria Arhona told Ji Suk-jin, Im 36 years old. Ji Suk-jin danced joy.When Ji Suk-jins own age was 54 years old, the actors were surprised. Lion Laynolds asked, Dad?Melanie Laurent thanked actor Kang Ha-neul for saying that he was her ideal person.My husband came to Korea with me, but I am French, so can I open my mind? he quipped.Running Man members enjoyed Korean traditional games such as raising and scabbling with these three people.I think Ill be bored with other programs in the future after running the Running Man, said three Korean actors, promising that they will appear when they come back to Korea.Running Man Lion Laynolds and Melanie Laurent, extraordinary Fun sense

Hollywood actors such as Lion Laynolds and Melanie Laurent appeared on Running Man and showed off their Fun sense.

Lion Laynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adriatic Arhona, who appeared in the Netflix film Six Underground, appeared as guests on SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 22nd.

Lion Laynolds shared a hot hug with the members at the same time as he appeared, especially for Lee Kwang-soo, who called him "giraffe".

“I’m glad to be on Running Man,” Lion Laynolds said, “and I’m looking forward to being the first victim here.” He showed his members a finger heart and laughed. Melanie Laurent was determined to say, “We’re ready.” Adriya Arhona said, “I’m glad you could come and thank you for inviting me.”

“During the time” of Ji Suk-jin also made headlines. Adria Arhona told Ji Suk-jin, “I’m 36 years old.” Ji Suk-jin danced joy. When Ji Suk-jin's own age was 54 years old, the actors were surprised. Lion Laynolds asked, "Dad?"

Melanie Laurent thanked actor Kang Ha-neul for saying that he was her ideal person. “My husband came to Korea with me, but I am French, so can I open my mind?” he quipped.

Running Man members enjoyed Korean traditional games such as raising and scabbling with these three people.

“I think I’ll be bored with other programs in the future after running the Running Man,” said three Korean actors, promising that they will appear when they come back to Korea.

Running Man' Lion Laynolds and Melanie Laurent, extraordinary Fun sense