Lion Laynolds joins EXO member...Deadpool's 'Over-immersion' member pLay

Hollywood actor Lion Laynolds introduced himself as a new member of the group EXO.Im happy to be a new member of EXO, Lion Laynolds said on his SNS on the 3rd, I may not be able to dance and sing, but Im sure I can not dance or sing, but one thing for damn Sure. I dont know how to raise it.I have never learned (I have no idea how to give the thumbs up sign).Honestly, I never learned it), he said.He also announced his joining EXO, and it is a public photo that attracts more attention.Lion Laynolds is blowing Chemie among EXO members while showing Idolmi.Especially, his hair color is purple, so it is surprising that it is not different from any other idol.Laynolds purple hair is an image made by Bose Corporation Logic, a famous Australian graphic artist, and is a composite of photos taken at the 6 Underground green carpet event.Bose Corporation Logic also commented K-pop Deadpool and laughed.Above all, Laynolds did not finish the EXO member Lay, but continued to join the group; no, seriously (Im in the band).No, for serial), and Me and EXO members have been working in my imaginary underground studio (the guys have been working on our basement studio in my imagination), Tell my kids, I started a new life with EXO (Tell my kids too, because Im starting a new life with my kids). Over-immersion was shown in the EXO member concept, saying that it was a new life with EXO. EXO member Chanyeol also released a photo taken with Lion Laynolds with the phrase Sungdeok.Chanyeol revealed fan-sympathetic with thumb chuck pose of the problem Laynolds spoke of6Underground starring Lion Laynolds will be released on Netflix on the 13th.=
Hollywood actor Lion Laynolds introduced himself as a new member of the group EXO.Im happy to be a new member of EXO, Lion Laynolds said on his SNS on the 3rd, I may not be able to dance and sing, but Im sure I can not dance or sing, but one thing for damn Sure. I dont know how to raise it.I have never learned (I have no idea how to give the thumbs up sign).Honestly, I never learned it), he said.He also announced his joining EXO, and it is a public photo that attracts more attention.Lion Laynolds is blowing Chemie among EXO members while showing Idolmi.Especially, his hair color is purple, so it is surprising that it is not different from any other idol.Laynolds purple hair is an image made by Bose Corporation Logic, a famous Australian graphic artist, and is a composite of photos taken at the 6 Underground green carpet event.Bose Corporation Logic also commented K-pop Deadpool and laughed.Above all, Laynolds did not finish the EXO member Lay, but continued to join the group; no, seriously (Im in the band).No, for serial), and Me and EXO members have been working in my imaginary underground studio (the guys have been working on our basement studio in my imagination), Tell my kids, I started a new life with EXO (Tell my kids too, because Im starting a new life with my kids). Over-immersion was shown in the EXO member concept, saying that it was a new life with EXO. EXO member Chanyeol also released a photo taken with Lion Laynolds with the phrase Sungdeok.Chanyeol revealed fan-sympathetic with thumb chuck pose of the problem Laynolds spoke of6Underground starring Lion Laynolds will be released on Netflix on the 13th.=

Hollywood actor Lion Laynolds introduced himself as a new member of the group EXO.

"I'm happy to be a new member of EXO," Lion Laynolds said on his SNS on the 3rd, "I may not be able to dance and sing, but I'm sure I can not dance or sing, but one thing for damn Sure." I don't know how to raise it. I have never learned (I have no idea how to give the "thumbs up" sign). Honestly, I never learned it)," he said.

He also announced his joining EXO, and it is a public photo that attracts more attention. Lion Laynolds is blowing 'Chemie' among EXO members while showing 'Idolmi'. Especially, his hair color is purple, so it is surprising that it is not different from any other idol.

Laynolds' purple hair is an image made by Bose Corporation Logic, a famous Australian graphic artist, and is a composite of photos taken at the 6 Underground green carpet event. Bose Corporation Logic also commented "K-pop Deadpool" and laughed.

Above all, Laynolds did not finish the "EXO member" Lay, but continued to "join the group; no, seriously (I'm in the band). No, for serial), and "Me and EXO members have been working in my imaginary Underground studio (the guys have been working on our basement studio in my imagination), "Tell my kids, I started a new life with EXO (Tell my kids too, because I'm starting a new life with my kids). "Over-immersion" was shown in the EXO member concept, saying that it was a new life with EXO. "

EXO member Chanyeol also released a photo taken with Lion Laynolds with the phrase "Sungdeok". Chanyeol revealed 'fan-sympathetic' with 'thumb chuck' pose of the problem Laynolds spoke of

'6Underground' starring Lion Laynolds will be released on Netflix on the 13th.

=