Running Man' Cannes Film Festival Director Identity reveals ..Jun Hyoseong, "Disturbance More than I've Seen"

Running Man opens Kan Film FestivalOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 29th, the members dressed up as the cast in the movie for the Kan Film Festival, and the guests Jun Hyoseong, Yoyomi, Heo Kyung-hwan and Kang Tae-oh were included.On this day, Lee Kwang-soo dressed up as Jang Kyung-cheol in <I saw the devil>.Haha laughed at Lee Kwang-soos curls and said, It looks like Han Ki-bum.Haha dressed up as a nugget in Tazza: The High Rollers, and the members laughed, saying, Its not a nugget, its a baby, and Its a lightning hit and its turned into a child.Guests Jun Hyoseong and Yoyomi appeared in the form of , Madame Chung,  Yeoil, respectively.Jun Hyoseong said, I have been debuting for 11 years and my first appearance. I am living hard.Yoyomi introduced Yoyomida, a song fairy, and Yoo Jae-Suk added, Hye Eun resembles a lot of seniors.Kang Tae-oh and Heo Kyung-hwan, who appeared, were divided into Baek, president of the Veteran, and Cho Tae-oh. Heo Kyung-hwan said, Singer.Its true, she said, showing her 40-five choreography.Guests and members made a game to reveal the director Identity in the Kan Film Festival celebration.Jun Hyoseong, who participated in the game, said, It is more of a mess than I saw on the air, and Lee Kwang-soo said, Today is a good day.Behind this, Yoo Jae-Suk jokingly said to Heo Kyung-hwan, Its a warning; Im not active in the program.Kim Jong Kook also said, If you come out with three warnings, I will go home. Heo Kyung-hwan said, I came out a few times and cut it in front of me.I will try hard, he said, laughing at the members.

Running Man' opens 'Kan' Film Festival

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 29th, the members dressed up as the cast in the movie for the 'Kan' Film Festival, and the guests Jun Hyoseong, Yoyomi, Heo Kyung-hwan and Kang Tae-oh were included.

On this day, Lee Kwang-soo dressed up as Jang Kyung-cheol in <I saw the devil>. Haha laughed at Lee Kwang-soo's curls and said, 'It looks like Han Ki-bum.'

Haha dressed up as a nugget in Tazza: The High Rollers, and the members laughed, saying, "It's not a nugget, it's a baby," and "It's a lightning hit and it's turned into a child."

Guests Jun Hyoseong and Yoyomi appeared in the form of <Tazza: The High Rollers>, Madame Chung, Yeoil, respectively. Jun Hyoseong said, "I have been debuting for 11 years and my first appearance." "I am living hard." Yoyomi introduced "Yoyomida, a song fairy," and Yoo Jae-Suk added, "Hye Eun resembles a lot of seniors."

Kang Tae-oh and Heo Kyung-hwan, who appeared, were divided into Baek, president of the Veteran, and Cho Tae-oh. Heo Kyung-hwan said, "Singer. "It's true," she said, showing her 40-five choreography.

Guests and members made a Game to reveal the director Identity in the 'Kan' Film Festival celebration. Jun Hyoseong, who participated in the Game, said, "It is more of a mess than I saw on the air," and Lee Kwang-soo said, "Today is a good day."

Behind this, Yoo Jae-Suk jokingly said to Heo Kyung-hwan, "It's a warning; I'm not active in the program." Kim Jong Kook also said, "If you come out with three warnings, I will go home." Heo Kyung-hwan said, "I came out a few times and cut it in front of me. I will try hard, "he said, laughing at the members.