Yoo Jae-Suk, after four years, Grand prize "I think of Goo Hara and Sully...Thank you"

The 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize was held at SBS prism tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th.Broadcasters Kim Sung-joo, Gag Woman Park Na-rae, and Cho Jung-sik announcers were MCs, and all the entertainers who shined this year were out.I dont know what to say, said Yoo Jae-Suk, who won the Grand Prize on SBS for the first time in four years. Running Man is the tenth anniversary next year.If you get a Grand Prize, you want to get it with all of the members of Running Man, but you will get it alone.We are grateful to all of the candidates, including Baek Jong-won, Dong-yeop Lee, Gura, Seo Jang-hoon, Lee Seung-gi and Byeong-man, he said.Thank you to your parents, your father-in-law, your mother-in-law, Jiho, and Naeun Na Kyung-eun, and thank you to all of your PDs, writers and crew who share the Running Man.I will say hello to some people who have won the Grand prize and talked about their feelings.  I have had a lot of hard times with the members who have been together for 10 years, but I trusted each other and sweated.I thank the members and viewers once again. Yoo Jae-Suk said, Variety is losing its place in the entertainment side these days.Nevertheless, I am grateful to the crew, members, and guests who have been together with Running Man.It is also true that there is a homework on what kind of change the Running Man will show for 10 years.I will try to develop myself.  I want to come here and talk a lot, but most of all, I think of Goo Hara and Sulli who left for heaven this year.I hope youll do what you want, and Im grateful to you both.Yoo Jae-Suk also said, I thought there would be something pleasant and happy before, but I think Harus daily life is so thankful these days.I am grateful to the many who have made my Haru, my Haru, my week, and my year, for having my precious daily life, and I would like to say that you are happy for the New Year rather than the long story.I do not know how Running Man will change next year, but I will try to pioneer a way to not go and become a program where many entertainers are born.I hope that next year, we will be with more entertainers at this awards ceremony.

The 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize was held at SBS prism tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th. Broadcasters Kim Sung-joo, Gag Woman Park Na-rae, and Cho Jung-sik announcers were MCs, and all the entertainers who shined this year were out.

“I don’t know what to say,” said Yoo Jae-Suk, who won the Grand prize on SBS for the first time in four years. “Running Man is the tenth anniversary next year. If you get a Grand prize, you want to get it with all of the members of Running Man, but you will get it alone. “We are grateful to all of the candidates, including Baek Jong-won, Dong-yeop Lee, Gura, Seo Jang-hoon, Lee Seung-gi and Byeong-man,” he said.

“Thank you to your parents, your father-in-law, your mother-in-law, Jiho, and Naeun Na Kyung-eun, and thank you to all of your PDs, writers and crew who share the Running Man. I will say hello to some people who have won the Grand prize and talked about their feelings. "" I have had a lot of hard times with the members who have been together for 10 years, but I trusted each other and sweated. I thank the members and viewers once again. "

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Variety is losing its place in the entertainment side these days. Nevertheless, I am grateful to the crew, members, and guests who have been together with Running Man'. It is also true that there is a homework on what kind of change the Running Man' will show for 10 years. I will try to develop myself. "" I want to come here and talk a lot, but most of all, I think of Goo Hara and Sulli who left for heaven this year. I hope you’ll do what you want, and I’m grateful to you both.”

Yoo Jae-Suk also said, "I thought there would be something pleasant and happy before, but I think Haru's daily life is so thankful these days. I am grateful to the many who have made my Haru, my Haru, my week, and my year, for having my precious daily life, and I would like to say that you are happy for the New Year rather than the long story. I do not know how Running Man will change next year, but I will try to pioneer a way to not go and become a program where many entertainers are born. I hope that next year, we will be with more entertainers at this awards ceremony. "