aoa, complete Running Man' scramble... "We will set it as an Anniversary" nus.

Group AOA appears as a complete body in Running Man.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 15th, AOA complete body will appear for the first time and leave Incheon Gourmet Lorde.AOA has appeared in the recent recording, from the hit song medley to the new song stage, making the scene atmosphere hot.AOA then laughed with a feeling that I am so honored to be on Running Man in full, I decided to designate today as Anniversary.Yoo Jae-Suk asked, AOA is the eighth year of debut, is there anything different from the beginning of debut? AOA, who was worried for a long time, said, I feel physical limitations.When I practice choreography, my breathing becomes bigger and bigger in age order. On the same day, AOA members showed off the aspect of Daese by showing off the sense of entertainment.In the trick mission, which is the main specialty of the members, it shows the acting ability that surpasses the members, and it shows the hot pack in my inside and attracts attention.I have put a lot of AOA down, its warmer than fashion now, I like this much better, said Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw it.On the other hand, Race with AOA is decorated with Incheon Gourmet Lorde which goes to search for Incheons specialty foods.Running Man will be broadcast at 5 p.m. on the 15th,

Group aoa appears as a complete body in Running Man'.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the 15th, aoa complete body will appear for the first time and leave 'Incheon Gourmet Lorde'.

aoa has appeared in the recent recording, from the hit song medley to the new song stage, making the scene atmosphere hot. aoa then laughed with a feeling that "I am so honored to be on Running Man' in full, I decided to designate today as Anniversary."

Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "aoa is the eighth year of debut, is there anything different from the beginning of debut?" aoa, who was worried for a long time, said, "I feel physical limitations. When I practice choreography, my breathing becomes bigger and bigger in age order. "

On the same day, aoa members showed off the aspect of 'Daese' by showing off the sense of entertainment. In the trick mission, which is the main specialty of the members, it shows the acting ability that surpasses the members, and it shows the hot pack in my inside and attracts attention. "I have put a lot of aoa down, it's warmer than fashion now, I like this much better," said Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw it.

On the other hand, Race with aoa is decorated with 'Incheon Gourmet Lorde' which goes to search for Incheon's specialty foods. Running Man will be broadcast at 5 p.m. on the 15th,