Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, Yang Se-chan - Reigniting Jeon So-min's Love Line

While continuing their recent talk with each other in the recent Running Man recording, the members mentioned the news of Yang Se-chan, who is about to have his birthday on December 8.When asked who he would spend his birthday with, Yang said, I think he will probably spend his birthday Alone. Yoo Jae-Suk did not miss it and made everyone laugh with his witty remarks.Yoo Jae-Suk, who claimed to be the cupid of the youngest couple who is continuing a close love line with I will love you when and I was pretty yesterday, added, I am not Alone.The love line of the youngest couple in the row can be seen on Running Man, which is broadcasted at 5 pm on Sunday, 8th, how the two people would react to Yoo Jae-Suks words.

While continuing their recent talk with each other in the recent Running Man recording, the members mentioned the news of Yang Se-chan, who is about to have his birthday on December 8.

When asked who he would spend his birthday with, Yang said, "I think he will probably spend his birthday Alone." Yoo Jae-Suk did not miss it and made everyone laugh with his witty remarks.

Yoo Jae-Suk, who claimed to be the cupid of the youngest couple who is continuing a close love line with "I will love you when" and "I was pretty yesterday," added, "I am not Alone."

The love line of the youngest couple in the row can be seen on Running Man, which is broadcasted at 5 pm on Sunday, 8th, how the two people would react to Yoo Jae-Suk's words.