Yoo Jae-Suk 4 Years Only Grand prize Running Man' guest Late Sulli - Goo Hara mourning

Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk won the Grand Prize of Honor.Shin Dong-yeop, Baek Jong-won, Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Gura, Kim Byung-man, Seo Jang-hoonn, Kim Jong-kook, Lee Seung-gi, Seo Jang-hoon, On rose.The Grand Prize was awarded by Grand Prize winner Lee Seung-gi and SBS Choi Young-in.The winner of the Grand Prize of Glory was Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk.I do not know what to say, said Yoo Jae-Suk, who won the SBS Grand Prize for four years. If I get a prize, I thought I would like to receive it with the members of Running Man.I would like to say thank you to my parents, my father-in-law, my father-in-law, my dear Na-eun, and my beloved Na Kyung-eun.I will also thank the PD, the artist, and the crew who are doing Running Man together. Yoo Jae-Suk also said, Thank you to the members who have been together for 10 years, and the members who have tried hard times.I am also grateful to the viewers who saved Running Man for 10 years.  I am also grateful to the crew, members and guests who have been in our way for the rest of the variety.We will try to develop a lot of ourselves. I also expressed my condolences to the late Goo Hara, who died this year, and the late Sulli. Yoo Jae-Suk said, I think a lot about Goo Hara and Sulli.I hope you want to be comfortable in the heavens. I think that everyday life is grateful these days, said Yoo Jae-Suk, I am grateful to many people who have made our day and year.I hope you will be happy for the new year rather than the long story, and I hope you will see how it will change next year. 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize Winners (Winners) List▲ Grand prize - Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk▲ Achievement Award - Alley Restaurant, Maman Square Baek Jong-won▲ Producer Award - All The Butlers, Little Forest Lee Seung-gi▲ Show Variety Grand Prize - Alley Restaurant Kim Sung-joo, Burning Youth Choi Sung-kook▲ Reality Show Grand Prize - Ugly Our Little Running Man Kim Jong-kook, Ugly Our Little Hong Jin Young▲ Show Variety Excellence Prize - Running Man Yang Se-chan, All The Butlers Integrated Lee Sang-yoon▲ Excellence Prize in Reality Show Division - Ugly Our Little, Mattan Square Kim Hee-chul, Sangmongmong - You Are My Destiny Yoon Sang-hyun▲ Best Program - Baek Jong-wons Alley Restaurant▲ Excellent Program Award - Sangmongmong, Burning Youth▲ SNS Star Award - Sangsang 2 Gangnam Lee Sanghwa couple, All The Butlers all, Little Forest Park Narae, Running Man Lee Kwang Soo▲ Best Teamwork Award - All The Butlers Integrated▲ Global Program Award - Running Man▲ SBS Entertainer Award - Running Man Haha▲ SBS Honorary Temple Award - All The Butlers Maman Square▲ SBS Family Award - Sangmongmong Lee Yoon-ji▲ SBS Challenger - Jungles Law Huh Jae Lee Tae-gon, Matnams Square Kim Dong-joon▲ Best Couple Award - Ugly Our Little Tak Jae-hoon Lee Sang-min▲ Broadcasting Artist Award - Choi Baek-hos Romantic Age Wonju Won, Full Entertainment Midnight Park Eun-young, Dongsangmong 2 Kim Mi-kyung▲ Radio DJ Award - The Way to Home is So Yi-hyun So Yi-hyun, Bae Seong-jaes Ten Bae Seong-jae▲ New Artist - Burning Youth Choi Min-yong, Alley RestaurantPark Su-in
Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk won the Grand Prize of Honor.Shin Dong-yeop, Baek Jong-won, Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Gura, Kim Byung-man, Seo Jang-hoonn, Kim Jong-kook, Lee Seung-gi, Seo Jang-hoon, On rose.The Grand Prize was awarded by Grand Prize winner Lee Seung-gi and SBS Choi Young-in.The winner of the Grand Prize of Glory was Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk.I do not know what to say, said Yoo Jae-Suk, who won the SBS Grand Prize for four years. If I get a prize, I thought I would like to receive it with the members of Running Man.I would like to say thank you to my parents, my father-in-law, my father-in-law, my dear Na-eun, and my beloved Na Kyung-eun.I will also thank the PD, the artist, and the crew who are doing Running Man together. Yoo Jae-Suk also said, Thank you to the members who have been together for 10 years, and the members who have tried hard times.I am also grateful to the viewers who saved Running Man for 10 years.  I am also grateful to the crew, members and guests who have been in our way for the rest of the variety.We will try to develop a lot of ourselves. I also expressed my condolences to the late Goo Hara, who died this year, and the late Sulli. Yoo Jae-Suk said, I think a lot about Goo Hara and Sulli.I hope you want to be comfortable in the heavens. I think that everyday life is grateful these days, said Yoo Jae-Suk, I am grateful to many people who have made our day and year.I hope you will be happy for the new year rather than the long story, and I hope you will see how it will change next year. 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize Winners (Winners) List▲ Grand prize - Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk▲ Achievement Award - Alley Restaurant, Maman Square Baek Jong-won▲ Producer Award - All The Butlers, Little Forest Lee Seung-gi▲ Show Variety Grand Prize - Alley Restaurant Kim Sung-joo, Burning Youth Choi Sung-kook▲ Reality Show Grand Prize - Ugly Our Little Running Man Kim Jong-kook, Ugly Our Little Hong Jin Young▲ Show Variety Excellence Prize - Running Man Yang Se-chan, All The Butlers Integrated Lee Sang-yoon▲ Excellence Prize in Reality Show Division - Ugly Our Little, Mattan Square Kim Hee-chul, Sangmongmong - You Are My Destiny Yoon Sang-hyun▲ Best Program - Baek Jong-wons Alley Restaurant▲ Excellent Program Award - Sangmongmong, Burning Youth▲ SNS Star Award - Sangsang 2 Gangnam Lee Sanghwa couple, All The Butlers all, Little Forest Park Narae, Running Man Lee Kwang Soo▲ Best Teamwork Award - All The Butlers Integrated▲ Global Program Award - Running Man▲ SBS Entertainer Award - Running Man Haha▲ SBS Honorary Temple Award - All The Butlers Maman Square▲ SBS Family Award - Sangmongmong Lee Yoon-ji▲ SBS Challenger - Jungles Law Huh Jae Lee Tae-gon, Matnams Square Kim Dong-joon▲ Best Couple Award - Ugly Our Little Tak Jae-hoon Lee Sang-min▲ Broadcasting Artist Award - Choi Baek-hos Romantic Age Wonju Won, Full Entertainment Midnight Park Eun-young, Dongsangmong 2 Kim Mi-kyung▲ Radio DJ Award - The Way to Home is So Yi-hyun So Yi-hyun, Bae Seong-jaes Ten Bae Seong-jae▲ New Artist - Burning Youth Choi Min-yong, Alley RestaurantPark Su-in

Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk won the Grand prize of Honor.

Shin Dong-yeop, Baek Jong-won, Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Gura, Kim Byung-man, Seo Jang-hoonn, Kim Jong-kook, Lee Seung-gi, Seo Jang-hoon, On rose. The Grand prize was awarded by Grand prize winner Lee Seung-gi and SBS Choi Young-in.

The winner of the Grand prize of Glory was Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk. "I do not know what to say," said Yoo Jae-Suk, who won the SBS Grand prize for four years. "If I get a prize, I thought I would like to receive it with the members of Running Man'.

"I would like to say thank you to my parents, my father-in-law, my father-in-law, my dear Na-eun, and my beloved Na Kyung-eun. I will also thank the PD, the artist, and the crew who are doing Running Man' together. "

Yoo Jae-Suk also said, "Thank you to the members who have been together for 10 years, and the members who have tried hard times. I am also grateful to the viewers who saved Running Man' for 10 years. "" I am also grateful to the crew, members and guests who have been in our way for the rest of the variety. We will try to develop a lot of ourselves. "

I also expressed my condolences to the late Goo Hara, who died this year, and the late Sulli. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I think a lot about Goo Hara and Sulli. I hope you want to be comfortable in the heavens. "

"I think that everyday life is grateful these days," said Yoo Jae-Suk, "I am grateful to many people who have made our day and year. I hope you will be happy for the new year rather than the long story, and I hope you will see how it will change next year. "

2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize Winners (Winners) List

Grand prize - Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk

▲ Achievement Award - 'Alley Restaurant', 'Maman Square' Baek Jong-won

▲ Producer Award - All The Butlers', 'Little Forest' Lee Seung-gi

▲ Show Variety Grand prize - 'Alley Restaurant' Kim Sung-joo, 'Burning Youth' Choi Sung-kook

▲ Reality Show Grand prize - 'Ugly Our Little' Running Man' Kim Jong-kook, 'Ugly Our Little' Hong Jin Young

▲ Show Variety Excellence Prize - Running Man' Yang Se-chan, All The Butlers Integrated' Lee Sang-yoon

▲ Excellence Prize in Reality Show Division - 'Ugly Our Little', 'Mattan Square' Kim Hee-chul, 'Sangmongmong - You Are My Destiny' Yoon Sang-hyun

▲ Best Program - Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant'

▲ Excellent Program Award - 'Sangmongmong', 'Burning Youth'

▲ SNS Star Award - 'Sangsang 2' Gangnam Lee Sanghwa couple, All The Butlers' all, 'Little Forest' Park Narae, Running Man' Lee Kwang Soo

▲ Best Teamwork Award - All The Butlers Integrated'

▲ Global Program Award - Running Man'

▲ SBS Entertainer Award - Running Man' Haha

▲ SBS Honorary Temple Award - All The Butlers' 'Maman Square'

▲ SBS Family Award - 'Sangmongmong' Lee Yoon-ji

▲ SBS Challenger - 'Jungle's Law' Huh Jae Lee Tae-gon, 'Matnam's Square' Kim Dong-joon

▲ Best Couple Award - 'Ugly Our Little' Tak Jae-hoon Lee Sang-min

▲ Broadcasting Artist Award - 'Choi Baek-ho's Romantic Age' Wonju Won, 'Full Entertainment Midnight' Park Eun-young, 'Dongsangmong 2' Kim Mi-kyung

▲ Radio DJ Award - 'The Way to Home is So Yi-hyun' So Yi-hyun, Bae Seong-jae's Ten' Bae Seong-jae

▲ New Artist - 'Burning Youth' Choi Min-yong, 'Alley Restaurant'

Park Su-in