Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk target "guest late Sulli and Goo Hara to be comfortable"

Seoul = = Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk was honored with the Grand Prize at the 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards.Yoo Jae-Suk received the grand prize for his contribution to Running Man for 9 years at 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize which was broadcast live from 9 pm on the 28th.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk received the grand prize in four years after 2015, What should I tell you?I am so grateful, he said. Running Man has finally won a big prize for next years 10th anniversary. If I get the target, I want to receive it with the members, but I am grateful and sorry that I have received a big prize alone. Thank you to many people who have been nominated together, including Baek Jong-won and Shin Dong-yeop.I would like to say thank you to my parents, my mother-in-law, Jiho, Naeun and my beloved Na Kyung-eun. Yoo Jae-Suk said, I would like to thank the producers sincerely. Thank you to the members who have been together for 10 years.I was a lot when I was in trouble, but I am grateful for your effort and sweat.I am deeply grateful to the production team and members who have been firmly on the road, and the viewers who have been together, even though Variety is losing their place in the arts more than anything else. I have a homework to show what kind of change I will show next year, but I will try to develop it, said Yoo Jae-Suk. I have a lot of things to say when I come here, but I think about Goo Hara and Sulli who left for heaven this year.I would like you to do what you want to do comfortably in heaven. I thank you both. Finally, Yoo Jae-Suk said, If you have thought about pleasant things, happy things, and pleasant things in the past, I think that you are grateful for the ordinary and comfortable Haru work and everyday life these days.I would like to say thank you again to many people who have made my Haru, week and year with the sweat and effort of many people who have made such a precious daily life.  I do not know what I will show you next year, but I hope that others will pioneer the way to go and create a lot of new entertainments and I want to have this festival together next year.

Seoul = = Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk was honored with the Grand Prize at the 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards.

Yoo Jae-Suk received the grand prize for his contribution to Running Man' for 9 years at '2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize' which was broadcast live from 9 pm on the 28th.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk received the grand prize in four years after 2015, "What should I tell you? I am so grateful, "he said." Running Man 'has finally won a big prize for next year's 10th anniversary. "

"If I get the target, I want to receive it with the members, but I am grateful and sorry that I have received a big prize alone." "Thank you to many people who have been nominated together, including Baek Jong-won and Shin Dong-yeop. I would like to say thank you to my parents, my mother-in-law, Jiho, Naeun and my beloved Na Kyung-eun. "

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I would like to thank the producers sincerely." "Thank you to the members who have been together for 10 years. I was a lot when I was in trouble, but I am grateful for your effort and sweat. I am deeply grateful to the production team and members who have been firmly on the road, and the viewers who have been together, even though Variety is losing their place in the arts more than anything else. "

"I have a homework to show what kind of change I will show next year, but I will try to develop it," said Yoo Jae-Suk. "I have a lot of things to say when I come here, but I think about Goo Hara and Sulli who left for heaven this year. I would like you to do what you want to do comfortably in heaven. I thank you both. "

Finally, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "If you have thought about pleasant things, happy things, and pleasant things in the past, I think that you are grateful for the ordinary and comfortable Haru work and everyday life these days. I would like to say thank you again to many people who have made my Haru, week and year with the sweat and effort of many people who have made such a precious daily life. "" I do not know what I will show you next year, but I hope that others will pioneer the way to go and create a lot of new entertainments and I want to have this festival together next year. "