Running Man' Yoo Byung-jae "Cute style is good...Jeon So-min's not" Iron Wall

The comedian Yoo Byung-jae laughed at Jeon So-min by hitting the iron wall.Yoo Byung-jae made a mockery of everyone by saying I am not a sister toward Jeon So-min, who appeals to cute charm on SBS Running Man broadcast on the afternoon of the 8th.On the day of the broadcast, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Yoo Byung-jae about his girlfriend and Yoo Byung-jae said, No, its been a while since I broke up.Kim Jong Kook asked his ideal type and Yoo Byung-jae said, I like cute style.The person the Running Man members pointed to his answer was Jeon So-min.Then Yoo Byung-jae corrected, I do not like it, but I like cuteness with loopholes in the middle of it. However, Jeon So-min appealed, Thats me.Again, Yoo Byung-jae said, I should not know cuteness. Jeon So-min appealed to the end, saying, Thats me. Yoo Byung-jae firmly rejected I am not a sister and caused laughter.

The comedian Yoo Byung-jae laughed at Jeon So-min by hitting the iron wall.

Yoo Byung-jae made a mockery of everyone by saying "I am not a sister" toward Jeon So-min, who appeals to cute charm on sbs Running Man' broadcast on the afternoon of the 8th.

On the day of the broadcast, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Yoo Byung-jae about his girlfriend and Yoo Byung-jae said, "No, it's been a while since I broke up."

Kim Jong Kook asked his ideal type and Yoo Byung-jae said, "I like cute style." The person the Running Man' members pointed to his answer was Jeon So-min.

Then Yoo Byung-jae corrected, "I do not like it, but I like cuteness with loopholes in the middle of it." However, Jeon So-min appealed, "That's me."

Again, Yoo Byung-jae said, "I should not know cuteness." Jeon So-min appealed to the end, saying, "That's me." Yoo Byung-jae firmly rejected "I am not a sister" and caused laughter.