Running Man' Yoo Byung-jae "Cute Style I like you...Not Jeon So-min" Iron Wall

Broadcaster Yoo Byung-jae has released an ideal type.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 8th, Yoo Byung-jae, actor Kang Na, actor Lee Hee-jin from group Baby Vox, and group Omaigol infant appeared as guests.Asked if he had a girlfriend on the day, Yoo Byung-jae said: Theres no time now - its been years since I broke up.When I wondered about the ideal type, Yoo Byung-jae said, I can not meet the ideal type, but I like cute style.When I recommended Jeon So-min around, Yoo Byung-jae said, I like the style of cute appearance, charm, and not like that.Nevertheless, when Jeon So-min continued to appeal to himself, Yoo Byung-jae finally said, It is not my sister.

Broadcaster Yoo Byung-jae has released an ideal type.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 8th, Yoo Byung-jae, actor Kang Na, actor Lee Hee-jin from group Baby Vox, and group Omaigol infant appeared as guests.

Asked if he had a girlfriend on the day, Yoo Byung-jae said: "There's no time now - it's been years since I broke up."

When I wondered about the ideal type, Yoo Byung-jae said, "I can not meet the ideal type, but I like cute style."

When I recommended Jeon So-min around, Yoo Byung-jae said, "I like the style of cute appearance, charm, and not like that."

Nevertheless, when Jeon So-min continued to appeal to himself, Yoo Byung-jae finally said, "It is not my sister."