Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, Yang Se-chan So-min on the love line. "It's not Alone?"

The love line of Running Man Yang Se-chan Jeon So-min has been re-ignited.On SBS Running Man, which will be broadcast on the 8th, the  youngest couple love line will be re-ignited for the upcoming birthday of Yang Se-chan.While continuing their recent talk in the recent recordings, the members mentioned the news of Yang Se-chan, who is about to have his birthday on the 8th.When asked who he would spend his birthday with, Yang Se-chan replied, I think my birthday will probably send Alone, and Yoo Jae-Suk did not miss it and made everyone laugh with witty remarks.Yoo Jae-Suk, who claimed to be the cupid of the youngest couple who is continuing a close love line with When I Love You and I Was Pretty Yesterday, added, I do not think it is Alone?The love line of the youngest couple in the Running Man, which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 8th, can be seen how the two people responded to the words of Yoo Jae-Suk.Photo = SBS

The love line of Running Man' Yang Se-chan Jeon So-min has been re-ignited.

On SBS Running Man', which will be broadcast on the 8th, the ' youngest couple' love line will be re-ignited for the upcoming birthday of Yang Se-chan.

While continuing their recent talk in the recent recordings, the members mentioned the news of Yang Se-chan, who is about to have his birthday on the 8th. When asked who he would spend his birthday with, Yang Se-chan replied, "I think my birthday will probably send Alone," and Yoo Jae-Suk did not miss it and made everyone laugh with witty remarks.

Yoo Jae-Suk, who claimed to be the cupid of the youngest couple who is continuing a close love line with "When I Love You" and "I Was Pretty Yesterday," added, "I do not think it is Alone?"

The love line of the youngest couple in the Running Man', which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 8th, can be seen how the two people responded to the words of Yoo Jae-Suk.

Photo = SBS