Running Man' Lion Laynolds "You can shoot a bottle of Soju" surprise

Running Man Lion Laynolds reveals he can shoot a bottle of SojuHollywood stars Lion Laynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adriatic Arhona were on the SBS Running Man broadcast on the 22nd.Yoo Jae-seok asked Lion Laynolds, I already said that I would shoot Soju for the second time in Korea.Lion Laynolds said: Yes, there is no problem.I do not think I can rest for a day with a bonus after that.  I have never refused when people recommend alcohol. Photo: SBS broadcast screen

Running Man' Lion Laynolds reveals he can shoot a bottle of Soju

Hollywood stars Lion Laynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adriatic Arhona were on the sbs Running Man' broadcast on the 22nd.

Yoo Jae-seok asked Lion Laynolds, "I already said that I would shoot Soju for the second time in Korea."

Lion Laynolds said: "Yes, there is no problem. I do not think I can rest for a day with a bonus after that. "" I have never refused when people recommend alcohol. "

Photo: sbs broadcast screen