Lion Reynolds "There's EXO Tattoo on the back"...Open to Yoo Jae-Suk (Running Man)

Running Man Lion Reynolds mentioned the group EXO, BTS.Hollywood actors Lion Reynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adriatic Arhona appeared as guests on the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 22nd, featured in Ghost Hunter Race.On that day, Kim Jong-guk asked, Do you know Korean music? Then Reynolds suggested to Arhona, Show him BTS Tattoo.When the members were surprised at his proposal, he joked, Did I be too serious, did not anyone know if there was Tattoo?I have EXO Tattoo on my back, I will show it to Mr. Jae Seok only, he said, revealing the story to Yoo Jae-suk.

Running Man' Lion Reynolds mentioned the group EXO, BTS.

Hollywood actors Lion Reynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adriatic Arhona appeared as guests on the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the 22nd, featured in 'Ghost Hunter Race'.

On that day, Kim Jong-guk asked, "Do you know Korean music?" Then Reynolds suggested to Arhona, "Show him BTS Tattoo."

When the members were surprised at his proposal, he joked, "Did I be too serious, did not anyone know if there was Tattoo?"

"I have EXO Tattoo on my back, I will show it to Mr. Jae Seok only," he said, revealing the story to Yoo Jae-Suk.