Running Man' Lion Reynolds, Adria Arhona, "Show bts Tattoo"

Hollywood star Lion Reynolds has taken over Running Man in witty gestureLion Reynolds surprised the members with an unstoppable talk on the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd.Especially, I participated actively in the talk of Melanie Laurent and Adria Arhona who visited Running Man together and laughed.Show BTS Tattoo, Adria Arhona, who was asked if she knew a Korean singer, said when the members were surprised, Am I too serious?I dont know if theres a tattoo, she laughed.I have an exo tattoo on my back, Ill show it only to Yoo Jae-Suk, he said, revealing his inner flesh (?) to Yoo Jae-Suk and laughing.

Hollywood star Lion Reynolds has taken over Running Man' in witty gesture

Lion Reynolds surprised the members with an unstoppable talk on the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd.

Especially, I participated actively in the talk of Melanie Laurent and Adria Arhona who visited Running Man' together and laughed.

"Show bts Tattoo," Adria Arhona, who was asked if she knew a Korean singer, said when the members were surprised, "Am I too serious? I don't know if there's a Tattoo," she laughed.

"I have an exo Tattoo on my back, I'll show it only to Yoo Jae-Suk," he said, revealing his inner flesh (?) to Yoo Jae-Suk and laughing.