Running Man' Mangbung Yoo Jae-Suk, Yang Se-chan, "I will not see my birthday Alone?"

On SBSs Running Man, which will be broadcast on the 8th, the love line of the youngest couple will be re-ignited for the upcoming birthday of Yang Se-chan.While continuing their recent talk in the recent recordings, the members mentioned the news of Yang Se-chan, who is about to have his birthday on December 8th.Asked who would you spend your birthday with, Yang said, I think my birthday will probably be spent Alone.Yoo Jae-Suk, who claimed to be the cupid of the youngest couple who is continuing a close love line with When I Love You and I Was Pretty Yesterday, said, I am not Alone.The love line of the youngest couple in the row can be confirmed through the broadcast how the two people responded to Yoo Jae-Suks words.

On sbs's Running Man, which will be broadcast on the 8th, the love line of the youngest couple will be re-ignited for the upcoming birthday of Yang Se-chan.

While continuing their recent talk in the recent recordings, the members mentioned the news of Yang Se-chan, who is about to have his birthday on December 8th. Asked who would you spend your birthday with, Yang said, "I think my birthday will probably be spent Alone."

Yoo Jae-Suk, who claimed to be the cupid of the youngest couple who is continuing a close love line with "When I Love You" and "I Was Pretty Yesterday," said, "I am not Alone."

The love line of the youngest couple in the row can be confirmed through the broadcast how the two people responded to Yoo Jae-Suk's words.