"Running Man" Melanie Laurent "I'm Kang Ha-neul's ideal type? I'm here with my husband, but I'm open-minded."

Running Man Melanie Laurent showed a favorable feeling to Kang Ha-neul, who named herself an ideal type.SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd, featured Lion Reynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adria Arhona, who recently made a promotion for Netflixs new 6 Underground.Melanie Laurent has been in Korea for four years since shooting the picture.Melanil is the ideal type of Korean actors, said Yoo Jae-Suk, and there is Kang Ha-neulKim Jong Kook, who listened to this, explained to Melanie Laurent,  (Kang Ha-neul) is famous in Korea now.Melanie Laurent joked, My husband came with me, but I am French, so can not I open my mind?After Lion Reynolds, Melanie Laurent also gave a witty gesture, and Yoo Jae-Suk admired that Mr. Melanie is also a talk.

Running Man' Melanie Laurent showed a favorable feeling to Kang Ha-neul, who named herself an ideal type.

SBS Running Man', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd, featured Lion Reynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adria Arhona, who recently made a promotion for Netflix's new 6 Underground.

Melanie Laurent has been in Korea for four years since shooting the picture.

“Melanil is the ideal type of Korean actors,” said Yoo Jae-Suk, “and there is Kang Ha-neul

Kim Jong Kook, who listened to this, explained to Melanie Laurent, " (Kang Ha-neul) is famous in Korea now.

Melanie Laurent joked, "My husband came with me, but I am French, so can not I open my mind?"

After Lion Reynolds, Melanie Laurent also gave a witty gesture, and Yoo Jae-Suk admired that "Mr. Melanie is also a talk."