Lee Hee-Jin, Kan Mi-youn Wedding ceremony bouquet test "I'm not sure of marriage within six months"

Running Man Lee Hee-Jin reveals why he did not receive Kan Mi-youns bouquet.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which will be broadcast on the 8th, Lee Hee-Jin, from Baby V.O.X, will reveal the story of the team member Kan Mi-youns Wedding ceremony bouquet.Lee Hee-Jin, who recently appeared on Running Man, revealed his unchanging friendship among Baby V.O.X members, referring to the news that he had been to Kan Mi-youn Wedding ceremony.However, Lee Hee-Jin said, I did not receive the Wedding ceremony bouquet. If I do not marriage within six months after receiving the bouquet, I have to live my life as a soloist.I did not receive a bouquet because I was not confident to marriage within six months. The author of the book, Running Man Official Lover, who felt a sense of solo-comradeship, told Lee Hee-Jin that he knew how to not have to marriage in six months after receiving the bouquet. He said that he had initiated the secret of the story and laughed at everyone including Lee Hee-Jin.For more information on what honey tips Jeon So-min has initiated to Lee Hee-Jin, please visit Running Man at 5 pm on the same day.

Running Man' Lee Hee-Jin reveals why he did not receive Kan Mi-youn's bouquet.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which will be broadcast on the 8th, Lee Hee-Jin, from Baby V.O.X, will reveal the story of the team member Kan Mi-youn's Wedding ceremony bouquet.

Lee Hee-Jin, who recently appeared on Running Man, revealed his unchanging friendship among Baby V.O.X members, referring to the news that he had been to Kan Mi-youn Wedding ceremony. However, Lee Hee-Jin said, "I did not receive the Wedding ceremony bouquet." "If I do not marriage within six months after receiving the bouquet, I have to live my life as a soloist. I did not receive a bouquet because I was not confident to marriage within six months. "

The author of the book, “Running Man Official Lover,” who felt a sense of solo-comradeship, told Lee Hee-Jin that he knew how to not have to marriage in six months after receiving the bouquet.” He said that he had initiated the secret of the story and laughed at everyone including Lee Hee-Jin.

For more information on what honey tips Jeon So-min has initiated to Lee Hee-Jin, please visit Running Man at 5 pm on the same day.