Running Man' Lee Hee-Jin "I don't have 6 months of confidence Kan Mi-youn bouquets"

Lee Hee-Jin, who appeared on SBS Running Man on the 8th, recently revealed his unchanging friendship among the members of Baby Vox, referring to the news that he had recently visited Kan Mi-youn Wedding ceremony.However, Lee Hee-Jin said, I did not receive the Wedding ceremony bouquet; there was a saying that if I did not get married within six months, I would have to live my life solo.I did not get a bouquet because I was not confident to marry within six months, he said.Jeon So-min, who felt a solo camaraderie, told Lee Hee-Jin, I know how to not have to marry within six months after receiving the bouquet. He handed down the secrets that came down to the rumor and laughed at everyone including Lee Hee-Jin.The show will be broadcast at 5 p.m. on the 8th.

Lee Hee-Jin, who appeared on SBS Running Man' on the 8th, recently revealed his unchanging friendship among the members of Baby Vox, referring to the news that he had recently visited Kan Mi-youn Wedding ceremony.

However, Lee Hee-Jin said, "I did not receive the Wedding ceremony bouquet; there was a saying that if I did not get married within six months, I would have to live my life solo. I did not get a bouquet because I was not confident to marry within six months, "he said.

Jeon So-min, who felt a solo camaraderie, told Lee Hee-Jin, "I know how to not have to marry within six months after receiving the bouquet." He handed down the secrets that came down to the rumor and laughed at everyone including Lee Hee-Jin.

The show will be broadcast at 5 p.m. on the 8th.