Running Man' Kim Jong-kook "I was the same age as Lion Reynolds, I had a mourning" bitter

Running Man Kim Jong-kook showed a good and bitter feeling for the Lion Reynolds appearance.On the 22nd, SBS entertainment program Running Man was featured as Ghost Hunter Race, and Hollywood Actor Lion Reynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adriatic Arhona appeared as guests.The members who gathered at Incheon International Airport first showed excitement saying Lion Reynolds comes out today, I saw the article and I like Actor so much.Kim Jong-kook said, Lion Reynolds and I are the same age; when Haha heard this, he was surprised and suggested, Lets eat Friend, Friend.Kim Jong-kook then laughed and laughed, explaining, Reynolds is married and has a mourning.

Running Man' Kim Jong-kook showed a good and bitter feeling for the Lion Reynolds appearance.

On the 22nd, SBS entertainment program Running Man' was featured as 'Ghost Hunter Race', and Hollywood Actor Lion Reynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adriatic Arhona appeared as guests.

The members who gathered at Incheon International Airport first showed excitement saying "Lion Reynolds comes out today", "I saw the article" and "I like Actor so much".

Kim Jong-kook said, "Lion Reynolds and I are the same age"; when Haha heard this, he was surprised and suggested, "Let's eat Friend, Friend."

Kim Jong-kook then laughed and laughed, explaining, "Reynolds is married and has a mourning."