Running Man' Kang Han-Na, parting dance, "One side is tearful and leave a pretty face"

Kang Han-Na showed Lee Guk-joos dance.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 8th, Kang Han-Na, who visited the guest again, showed the dance performance.On the day of the broadcast, Kang Han-Na re-visited Running Man.Its been three weeks, Kang Han-Na said, I was originally lying in my bed since the broadcast, but I came out to the living room.Kang Han-Na, who also announced the news of the farewell earlier, showed Lee Guk-joos farewell dance.Kang Han-Na said, It was done by my sister of the country. One side is covered because I have tears, and I have to leave a pretty face.Members cheered on the dance of Kang Han-Na.Guest Lee Hee-jin and the infant who appeared together showed enthusiastic dance and attracted the attention of the members.

Kang Han-Na showed Lee Guk-joo's dance.

On sbs Running Man' broadcasted on the 8th, Kang Han-Na, who visited the guest again, showed the dance performance.

On the day of the broadcast, Kang Han-Na re-visited Running Man.

"It's been three weeks," Kang Han-Na said, "I was originally lying in my bed since the broadcast, but I came out to the living room."

Kang Han-Na, who also announced the news of the farewell earlier, showed Lee Guk-joo's 'farewell dance'.

Kang Han-Na said, "It was done by my sister of the country." "One side is covered because I have tears, and I have to leave a pretty face." Members cheered on the dance of Kang Han-Na.

guest Lee Hee-jin and the infant who appeared together showed enthusiastic dance and attracted the attention of the members.