Jun Hyoseong, Yoo Jae-Suk also made his first appearance of Running Man', "I'm living hard"

Running Man Jun Hyoseong made his first appearance.On the afternoon of the 29th, SBS entertainment program Running Man, Jun Hyoseong Kang Tae-oh Yoyomi and others appeared as guests.I was the first person to appear on Running Man in 11 years after my debut, Jun Hyoseong said.Running Man member Yoo Jae-Suk said, The production is too much. He was surprised at the first appearance of Jun Hyoseong.Jun Hyoseong said, I am living very hard these days.Jun Hyoseong also said, I recently released a fan song for my fans.Yoo Jae-Suk then ordered Jun Hyoseong to perform a vocal simulation of Kim Hye-soo, who said after being embarrassed, Ill just dance.

Running Man' Jun Hyoseong made his first appearance.

On the afternoon of the 29th, sbs entertainment program Running Man', Jun Hyoseong Kang Tae-oh Yoyomi and others appeared as guests.

"I was the first person to appear on Running Man' in 11 years after my debut," Jun Hyoseong said. "Running Man" member Yoo Jae-Suk said, "The production is too much." He was surprised at the first appearance of Jun Hyoseong.

Jun Hyoseong said, "I am living very hard these days."

Jun Hyoseong also said, "I recently released a fan song for my fans."

Yoo Jae-Suk then ordered Jun Hyoseong to perform a vocal simulation of Kim Hye-soo, who said after being embarrassed, "I'll just dance."