Running Man' Ji Suk-jin, Yoo Jae-Suk 'Heritage castle' debut reference "Really Jealous Me" laugh

Running Man Ji Suk-jin laughed at Yoo Jae-Suk by Jealous.On the 1st broadcast SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, the members who received the power passing mission were drawn.On this day, Ji Suk-jin mentioned that Yoo Jae-Suk appeared in AM Plaza as a Heritage castle and said, Did you see AM Plaza today?Yoo Jae-Suk, Heritage Castle, and I was in the search rankings, and Heritage Castle was high. Yoo Jae-Suk said, I can not forget what Seokjin said as soon as his brother came.My stomach hurts, and Ji Suk-jin laughed, saying, It was really Jealous.Yoo Jae-Suk added, Seok Jin said that my brother and I are Jealous these days.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Ji Suk-jin laughed at Yoo Jae-Suk by Jealous.

On the 1st broadcast SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man', the members who received the power passing mission were drawn.

On this day, Ji Suk-jin mentioned that Yoo Jae-Suk appeared in AM Plaza' as a Heritage castle and said, "Did you see AM Plaza today? Yoo Jae-Suk, Heritage castle, and I was in the search rankings, and Heritage castle was high. "

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I can not forget what Seokjin said as soon as his brother came. "My stomach hurts," and Ji Suk-jin laughed, saying, "It was really Jealous." Yoo Jae-Suk added, "Seok Jin said that my brother and I are Jealous these days.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen