Running Man' Hwang Bo Ra "Backed when you broadcast with Paris Hilton"...Why?

Actor Hwang Bo Ra mentioned the broadcast that came out with Actor Paris Hilton.Hollywood Actor Lion Laynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adriatic Arhona appeared as guests on the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcast on the 22nd.On the day of the broadcast, Yoo Jae-Suk joked that Have you come out as a Lion Laynolds interpreter today when Hwang Bo Ra appeared as a guest.Hwang Bo Ra denied that I can not speak English 1; I was very insulted by the other broadcast Paris Hilton not long ago.When Yoo Jae-Suk asked why, Hwang Bo Ra confessed, I can not speak English, but why did I come out?Hwang Bo Ra met Paris Hilton on the Sky Channel entertainment program Why did you come to my house.

Actor Hwang Bo Ra mentioned the broadcast that came out with Actor Paris Hilton.

Hollywood Actor Lion Laynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adriatic Arhona appeared as guests on the sbs entertainment program Running Man' broadcast on the 22nd.

On the day of the broadcast, Yoo Jae-Suk joked that "Have you come out as a Lion Laynolds interpreter today" when Hwang Bo Ra appeared as a guest.

Hwang Bo Ra denied that "I can not speak English 1; I was very insulted by the other broadcast Paris Hilton not long ago."

When Yoo Jae-Suk asked why, Hwang Bo Ra confessed, "I can not speak English, but why did I come out?" Hwang Bo Ra met Paris Hilton on the Sky Channel entertainment program 'Why did you come to my house'.