Running Man' Hwang Bo Ra "I've been cursed by Paris Hilton and the broadcasts." Why?

Seoul=) = Running Man Hwang Bo Ra captivated viewers with an outstanding sense of entertainment.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, Hwang Bo Ra appeared as a guest while being decorated with Ghost Hunter Race.Yoo Jae-Suk asked when Hwang Bo Ra appeared, Did you come out as Ryan Reynolds interpreter?Hwang Bo Ra said: I dont even have English language one; I came out and got very bad when I appeared on Paris Hilton on another program not long ago.English language I can not do that, but I told them why I came out. Hwang Bo Ra said, I was so angry.Im not overreacting Chain, so Im not going to do Chain Reaction 1 today, he asserted.However, as the talk progressed on the bus, Hwang Bo Ra began to talk, saying, I am broadcasting with the concept of walking on YouTube these days.So, Ji Seok-in said, Is not that funny? Is not it bad for the broadcast?Hwang Bo Ra said, Its funny and its not a curse, there are not many subscribers.

Seoul=) = Running Man' Hwang Bo Ra captivated viewers with an outstanding sense of entertainment.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, Hwang Bo Ra appeared as a guest while being decorated with Ghost Hunter Race.

Yoo Jae-Suk asked when Hwang Bo Ra appeared, "Did you come out as Ryan Reynolds interpreter?"

Hwang Bo Ra said: "I don't even have English language one; I came out and got very bad when I appeared on Paris Hilton on another program not long ago. English language I can not do that, but I told them why I came out. "Hwang Bo Ra said," I was so angry. I'm not overreacting Chain, so I'm not going to do Chain Reaction 1 today," he asserted.

However, as the talk progressed on the bus, Hwang Bo Ra began to talk, saying, "I am broadcasting with the concept of walking on YouTube these days."

So, Ji Seok-in said, "Is not that funny? Is not it bad for the broadcast? "Hwang Bo Ra said," It's funny and it's not a curse, there are not many subscribers. "