Running Man' Hwang Bo Ra "Sniffed to be on the air with Paris Hilton"

Running Man Hwang Bo Ra boasted a unique sense of entertainment.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 22nd, Hwang Bo Ra appeared as a guest and showed off his colorful gesture.On this day, Hwang Bo Ra appeared as a guest to be with Running Man members before the final mission with Lion Laynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adria Arhona.Yoo Jae-Suk asked when Hwang Bo Ra appeared, Did you come out as a Lion Laynolds interpreter? So Hwang Bo Ra said, I dont speak English 1 .When I appeared on Paris Hilton in another program a while ago, I was very insulted. I did not speak English like that, but I told them why I came out. Also, Hwang Bo Ra said, I was so upset that I was cursed. I did not have a bit of Chain Reaction.So I will not do Chain Reaction 1 today.

Running Man' Hwang Bo Ra boasted a unique sense of entertainment.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 22nd, Hwang Bo Ra appeared as a guest and showed off his colorful gesture.

On this day, Hwang Bo Ra appeared as a guest to be with Running Man' members before the final mission with Lion Laynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adria Arhona.

Yoo Jae-Suk asked when Hwang Bo Ra appeared, "Did you come out as a Lion Laynolds interpreter?" So Hwang Bo Ra said, "I don't speak English 1 . When I appeared on Paris Hilton in another program a while ago, I was very insulted. I did not speak English like that, but I told them why I came out. "

Also, Hwang Bo Ra said, "I was so upset that I was cursed. I did not have a bit of Chain Reaction. So I will not do Chain Reaction 1 today. "