Running Man' Hwang Bo Ra "Broadcast with Paris Hilton, Snugly Snugs for Snug"

Running Man Actor Hwang Bo Ra recalls meeting with Paris HiltonOn the 22nd, SBS entertainment program Running Man was featured as Ghost Hunter Race and Hollywood Actor Ryan Reynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adria Arhona appeared as guests.As a special guest, Hwang Bo Ra was together.On the day, the members asked Hwang Bo Ra, who appeared before Hollywood Actors, Did you come to interpret?I can not speak any English, explained Hwang Bo Ra.I just got very bad on the (other program) Paris Hilton side, why did I come out when I didnt speak any English? explained Hwang Bo Ra.When asked Why did you take the curse?, Hwang Bo Ra said, I will not react today.

Running Man' Actor Hwang Bo Ra recalls meeting with Paris Hilton

On the 22nd, SBS entertainment program Running Man' was featured as 'Ghost Hunter Race' and Hollywood Actor Ryan Reynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adria Arhona appeared as guests. As a special guest, Hwang Bo Ra was together.

On the day, the members asked Hwang Bo Ra, who appeared before Hollywood Actors, "Did you come to interpret?" "I can not speak any English," explained Hwang Bo Ra.

"I just got very bad on the (other program) Paris Hilton side, why did I come out when I didn't speak any English?" explained Hwang Bo Ra.

When asked "Why did you take the curse?", Hwang Bo Ra said, "I will not react today."