Radio Star' Sehun x Baekhyun x Chanyeol "Suho, EXO Strongest Slack"

Leader Suho has been named as the best Slack in EXO (EXO).MBC entertainment Radio Star broadcast on the last 4 days, EXO members Suho, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Special MC Chen appeared.At this point, EXO members pointed out Suho as Slack, saying he was not Suho.The Suho Slack controversy began with a question from host Kim Kook-jin. I heard you were so excited when you met your juniors.Suho was embarrassed, Im not Slack.He said, When I debuted, I went to Imjingak, which was so cold at minus 15 to 16 degrees, I even thought that people could not live.At that time, I was wearing a T-shirt in my coat, but I threw my coat off and danced.  I told my juniors, I do not go to Imjingak these days.I just said, I should dance in a tee there.Despite Suhos clarification, Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol once again named Suho as Slack.Sehun said: When we broadcast music we are in the waiting room playing games or talking, but only Suho is out all the time.Where are you, I advise my juniors at the end of the hallway. Baekhyun also added, When a junior passes by at the hallway, I pretend to know unconditionally. In addition to the Suho Slack revelation, EXO showed a lot of talk and friendship among the members and laughed at viewers.On the other hand, EXO released its regular 6th album Option on the 27th of last month and is working as a concept that can feel two charms, EXO and X-EXO.

Leader Suho has been named as the best Slack in EXO (EXO).

MBC entertainment Radio Star' broadcast on the last 4 days, EXO members Suho, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Special MC Chen appeared. At this point, EXO members pointed out Suho as 'Slack', saying he was not Suho.

"The Suho Slack controversy" began with a question from host Kim Kook-jin. "I heard you were so excited when you met your juniors." Suho was embarrassed, "I'm not Slack."

He said, "When I debuted, I went to Imjingak, which was so cold at minus 15 to 16 degrees, I even thought that people could not live. At that time, I was wearing a T-shirt in my coat, but I threw my coat off and danced. "" I told my juniors, "I do not go to Imjingak these days. I just said, "I should dance in a tee there."

Despite Suho's clarification, Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol once again named Suho as Slack.

Sehun said: "When we broadcast music we are in the waiting room playing games or talking, but only Suho is out all the time. Where are you, I advise my juniors at the end of the hallway. "Baekhyun also added," When a junior passes by at the hallway, I pretend to know unconditionally. "

In addition to the Suho Slack' revelation, EXO showed a lot of talk and friendship among the members and laughed at viewers.

On the other hand, EXO released its regular 6th album 'Option' on the 27th of last month and is working as a concept that can feel two charms, EXO and X-EXO.