Radio Star' EXO Sehun "shakes hands with President Ivana Trump, cold sweats"

In MBC entertainment program Radio Star broadcasted on the afternoon of the 4th, EXO Radio Star was decorated with EXO member guardian, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun appeared as guests.On the day of the broadcast, MC Kim Kook-jin asked Sehun, Did you tremble at the thought of meeting President Ivana Trump?At the time, my little finger was fractured and I was wearing a protective brace, Sehun said.MC Kim Gura said, Ivana Trump is famous for holding hands. Sehun said, The members told me about it.From then on, I had to ask for my understanding, or I was patient as a man.

In mbc entertainment program Radio Star' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 4th, 'EXO Radio Star' was decorated with 'EXO member guardian, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun appeared as guests.

On the day of the broadcast, MC Kim Kook-jin asked Sehun, "Did you tremble at the thought of meeting President Ivana Trump?" "At the time, my little finger was fractured and I was wearing a protective brace," Sehun said.

MC Kim Gura said, "Ivana Trump is famous for holding hands." Sehun said, "The members told me about it. From then on, I had to ask for my understanding, or I was patient as a man. "