Radio Star' EXO Sehun and Baekhyun "Still and Guan Yu instead of real name"

Radio Star Sehun and Baekhyun have revealed a shocking stage name candidate.MBC entertainment program Radio Star, which was broadcast on the 4th, featured EXO special, and the recently comeback group EXO (Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun, Chen) appeared as guests.Chen also played as a special MC.Sehun said he wanted to avoid Lee Soos choice, which was something that Lee Soo wanted to avoid.Sehun said: I give you a stage name before my debut, when I told Suho, The quasi-face is now Suho.There, the members laughed, he explained, shocked to hear Suhos name.I thought Kai, Dio, and Chen were coming out, and at that time I thought it was childish, and it was funny, he said. Now I set my name, but at first I said it was a setup.Menbong came, he said, laughing.Fortunately, however, SM Entertainment employees dissuaded them because they had the same spelling as Seoul, and eventually they were able to use their real name, Sehun.Baekhyun, who listened to this, said, I was also a guan Yu when I first came in.

Radio Star' Sehun and Baekhyun have revealed a shocking stage name candidate.

MBC entertainment program Radio Star', which was broadcast on the 4th, featured EXO special, and the recently comeback group EXO (Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun, Chen) appeared as guests. Chen also played as a special MC.

Sehun said he wanted to avoid Lee Soo's choice, which was something that Lee Soo wanted to avoid.

Sehun said: "I give you a stage name before my debut, when I told Suho, 'The quasi-face is now Suho.' There, the members laughed, "he explained, shocked to hear Suho's name.

"I thought Kai, Dio, and Chen were coming out, and at that time I thought it was childish, and it was funny," he said. "Now I set my name, but at first I said it was a setup. "Menbong came," he said, laughing. Fortunately, however, SM Entertainment employees dissuaded them because they had the same spelling as Seoul, and eventually they were able to use their real name, Sehun.

Baekhyun, who listened to this, said, "I was also a Guan Yu when I first came in."