Radio Star' EXO Suho and Kai, SM sniper transform..."Namsa superpower, signature."

Boy group EXO members Suho and Kai showed their candid talks without hesitation.MBC entertainment program Radio Star broadcasted on the 4th night was featured in EXO Radio Star feature, and Chen, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun appeared.On this day, Suho said, I am saddened by my agency SM Entertainment.When it was good with growl, I felt like I had spent a lot of money on music videos overseas and promotions. It is simple these days.He told us it was minimalism.I went to a concert in Indonesia a while ago, and I gave a suite if I was a leader, but I gave a twin room from a certain point, he confessed.When MC Kim Kook-jin asked, Was it a suite before that? EXO members said, The leader gave me a suite.In addition, Chanyeol said, When I go to a hotel, I rent a floor for the safety of my fans and members. These days, (Suho) is sitting in a narrow room.Kai also expressed regret as an SM sniper, saying that it took a long time for producer Lee Soo-man to understand the concept of superpowers presented to EXO.When I debuted, I had one superpower, one thing, all the things that are so extraordinary.I had to show it even if I had nothing to show you every time I asked for my psychic ability, he added. After five years, I understand the meaning.

Boy group EXO members Suho and Kai showed their candid talks without hesitation.

mbc entertainment program Radio Star' broadcasted on the 4th night was featured in 'EXO Radio Star' feature, and Chen, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun appeared.

On this day, Suho said, "I am saddened by my agency SM Entertainment. When it was good with 'growl', I felt like I had spent a lot of money on music videos overseas and promotions. "It is simple these days. He told us it was "minimalism."

"I went to a concert in Indonesia a while ago, and I gave a suite if I was a leader, but I gave a twin room from a certain point," he confessed. When MC Kim Kook-jin asked, "Was it a suite before that?" EXO members said, "The leader gave me a suite."

In addition, Chanyeol said, "When I go to a hotel, I rent a floor for the safety of my fans and members." "These days, (Suho) is sitting in a narrow room."

Kai also expressed regret as an SM sniper, saying that it took a long time for producer Lee Soo-man to understand the concept of superpowers presented to EXO. "When I debuted, I had one superpower, one thing, all the things that are so extraordinary. "I had to show it even if I had nothing to show you every time I asked for my psychic ability," he added. "After five years, I understand the meaning.